Appearance of the Dancers
The routine is a duet of two men.
P1 wears a golden baseball cap, a pair of sunglasses, a long, turquoise fur coat, a reddish-purple romper with golden square and fire patterns on it, purple calf-length socks, and black and gold loafers.
P2 wears a black and gold baseball cap, a pair of sunglasses, a purple body suit with golden chain patterns on it, turquoise socks, and golden sandals. He resembles Bruno Mars.
When "Everywhere I go, they be like; ooh, so play-a" is sung, the dancers turn black with golden outlines (except for their gloves), one at a time.
The routine is performed by a man wearing a dark blue shirt with golden symbols on it, gold pants, black shoes, and a gold cap.
The background is primarily golden. The dancers stand on a platform made of gold bars. This platform flies inward to a sea of golden water, bags, and cruise ships. It then flies right to reveal towers of gold bars and a golden mansion. The doors open to reveal golden furniture. They fly upward and get back to the golden sea. Later, they go into a room full of gold coins, and then into a room with people riding golden escalators. The room gets darker, where it rains gold coins.
There are 4 Gold Moves in the routine. There were 3 Gold Moves during the pre-release builds before the demo version was released, all of which were the same.
Gold Moves 1, 2 and 4: Lower your right arm while shaking your feet.
Gold Move 3: Point to each other and fall down on your knees.
Gold Move 1: Facing right, hit the air in front of your head.
Gold Move 2: Quickly raise your right arm and left leg.
- 24K Magic is the third song by Bruno Mars in the series, after The Lazy Song and Uptown Funk.
- However, it is his fourth song in the franchise, after Just The Way You Are.
- The Just Dance 2018 demo that released on October 3, 2017 features 24K Magic.
- "S**t", "rocket","b***hes", "ass" and "pimp" are censored.
- The black-golden effect applied on the coaches during the bridge is recycled from the Scarf Version of Lean On.
- Originally, Gold Move 3 was not intended to be a gold move. This was later changed after Russia ComicCon 2017.
- Additionally, when Gold Move 3 was performed in E3, only P1 can score when playing on a remote.
Behind The Scenes
- For the complete Behind the Scenes video, see File:24K Magic - Behind the Scenes (US).