Appearance of the Dancers
The routine is a duet of two men.
P1 wears a golden baseball cap, a pair of sunglasses, a long, turquoise fur coat, a reddish-purple romper with golden square and fire patterns on it, purple calf-length socks, and black and gold loafers.
P2 wears a black and gold baseball cap, a pair of sunglasses, a purple bodysuit with golden chain patterns on it, a green tank top, turquoise socks, and golden sandals.
When "Everywhere I go, they be like; ooh, so play-a" is sung, the dancers turn black with golden outlines (except for their gloves), one at a time.
The routine is performed by a man. He has a black hair. He wears a golden necklace, golden earrings, and a golden bracelet. He also wears a dark blue shirt with golden symbols on it, and a dark blue shirt underneath, golden pants and black shoes.
The song begins in a black room. In every step the coaches do, the background turns to gold and shows a golden floor with gates and a wall. When Bruno starts to sing the first chorus, the gates are opened, and the coaches are in-like a golden raft and golden water with coins and money bags are seen during the raft is moving. There're also golden ships that are rowing. When the first verse is sung, money vaults are seen with golden trees. Then, golden gates are opened again, and a black room with golden accessories and neon lights are seen. During the bridge, the background looks like a "mall". There are golden escalators and golden clones of the coaches are walking down the escalators. When "24 karat, 24 karat magic" is sung, coins are turning around and a golden confetti is seen. Until the end of the song, the background is the same as in the chorus.
The background is mainly golden yellow, orange, and black in a kaleidoscope which moves around a pattern throughout the routine. Every time the chorus is sung, a gold coin in the middle is flipped into a black coin and creates petals of objects which appears with gold blocks, notes & gold cruise ships orbiting around the coin. When the coach hits the air, a big golden circle appears and grows up, and vaults and money bags are moving slowly left and right. During the bridge, coins are falling. When "24 karat, 24 karat magic" is sung, the background is moving as the coach is "aiming" the background (if the coach opens his arms, the background is shrinking).
There are 4 Gold Moves in the routine:
Gold Moves 1, 2 and 4: Lower your right arm while shaking your feet.
Gold Move 3 (After Demo): Point to each other and fall down on your knees.
There are 2 Gold Moves in the routine:
Gold Move 1: Facing right, hit the air in front of your head with your both hands.
Gold Move 2: Quickly raise your right arm and left leg.
- 24K Magic is the third song by Bruno Mars in the series.
- The Just Dance 2018 demo that was released on October 3, 2017 features 24K Magic.
- "S**t", "rocket","b***hes", "ass", and "pimp" are censored.
- The black-golden effect applied to the coaches during the bridge is recycled from the Scarf Version of Lean On.
- Originally, Gold Move 3 was not intended to be a Gold Move. This was later changed after Russia ComicCon 2017. 
- In the E3 demo, the menu colors 1A and 1B (the ones for the interface surrounding the menu banner) were in shades of dark blue; in the final game, instead, they are in shades of grey.
- When the Behind the Scenes footage of the Classic routine was first uploaded, the thumbnail was incorrectly identified it as #4 (which actually belongs to Despacito). It has since been fixed.
- Before the second chorus, both routines have a lyric error involving the line "Put your pinky rings up to the moon", which accidentally appears as "Put your pinky rings up to the"/"To the moon".
- The E3 preview is seen on one of Just Dance’s tweets.
- The Just Dance 2018 for Switch page on the Nintendo website features a promotional image of P1 with a light blue glow, rather than the solid outline seen in-game.
- He is also in a mainly blue and purple color scheme, to match the design of the NTSC cover.
- Some pictograms for the Extreme Version reference Michael Jackson and Snoop Dogg in their names.
- P2 appears in the background of Fire as part of the character selection screen.
Behind The Scenes
- For the complete Behind the Scenes video, see File:24K Magic - Behind the Scenes (US).
Official Music Video
Behind the Scenes
- ↑ https://www.instagram.com/p/BazGTzaAe0J/?taken-by=cain_celine.le_labo
- ↑ https://youtu.be/fB2MZ9iQZm8?t=2m52s
- ↑ https://youtu.be/fB2MZ9iQZm8?t=5m27s
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/cainceline.kitsaischoregraphes/posts/10155689283344827
- ↑ File:24K nogm.png
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/justdancegame/photos/pb.298090406993083.-2207520000.1496708635./1032729730195810/
- ↑ https://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/just-dance-2018-switch