Appearance of the Dancers
The dancers appear to be teenagers in winter clothing.
P1 is a teenage boy with an orange and red toque, a lime green, white, orange and red vest, a white long-sleeved shirt, lime green pants, and pink shoes with orange laces.
P2 is a teenage girl with red wavy hair. She wears a yellow and orange winter hat, an orange scarf, a pink long sleeved sweater, a pink and orange skirt, pink ankle socks, and white shoes.
In the remake, both dancers look more realistic, and have slightly darker color schemes.
The routine takes place in a park-like setting, in a blizzard. There are trees swaying in the wind. Also, a white house is visible in the left corner of the background. The layout is in a 2D design, in pastel colors without outlines.
There are 4 Gold Moves in this routine:
All Gold Moves: Punch the air with your right hand four times successively. The fourth gold move is the last move of the routine.
A-Punk appears in the following Mashup:
- Problem (Lovers Duet)
- In the preview gameplay, the song is mistakenly named Vampire Weekend (the track's performing band).
- This is the first time that Jérémy Paquet portrays P1 when he dances with Julia Spiesser.
- The beta gameplay showed P1 dancing alone, in order to make the Duet mode a surprise; he also had a different colour scheme.
- In another beta picture, the girl is P1 and the boy is P2 instead of P1.
- P2 has an avatar available on Just Dance 4, but the avatar did not return in Just Dance 2014.
- This is the first time where the dancer(s) have a frozen effect in the beginning/end of the routine, followed by She Wolf (Falling To Pieces).
- In the preview gameplay, the coaches don't start with the ice effect. Instead, they just look at each other before starting.
- In the Just Dance 4 Xbox 360 DLC guide manual, the menu icon of this song is seen.
- P1 is shown on the NTSC box art, along with TiK ToK and Call Me (with a different color scheme).
- A-Punk is the first Duet to appear in the menu.
| ||The Manual of Style has recently been updated, and this section of the article requires major reformatting to comply with the MoS. Help this Wiki by editing it.|