|ABBA: You Can Dance|
|Released:|| NANovember 15, 2011|
AUNovember 24, 2011
EUNovember 25, 2011
|Developed by:||Ubisoft Paris, Ubisoft Romania|
ABBA: You Can Dance is a spinoff game of the Just Dance series created by Ubisoft. All songs are by the Swedish pop group ABBA.
The gameplay is like the other games in the Just Dance series. There is the normal mode, which players can dance to the songs, and the mini musical mode, which includes six songs that are also in the normal mode.
- An "(M)" indicates that the song is in the "Mini Musical Mode".
- A "(2014)" indicates that the song is also on Just Dance 2014 with a different routine.
- An "(X2015)" indicates that the song is an unused track with a different routine originally planned for Just Dance 2015.
- A "(WU)" indicates that the song is also on Just Dance Wii U with a different routine.
- A "(NOW)" indicates that the song is also on Just Dance Now with a different routine.
- A "(JDU)" indicates that the song is also on Just Dance Unlimited with a different routine.
|As Good as New||1979||Solo||No||Easy||Calm|
| Dancing Queen|
| Dancing Queen|
| Does Your Mother Know|
| Gimme! Gimme! Gimme!|
(A Man After Midnight)
(2014) (WU) (NOW) (JDU)
|Head Over Heels||1982||Solo||Yes||Medium||Calm|
| Hole In Your Soul|
| Honey, Honey|
|I'm A Marionette||1977||Duet||No|
| I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do|
|If It Wasn't for the Nights||1979||Solo||No|
|Knowing Me, Knowing You||1977||Dance Crew||Yes|
|Lay All Your Love On Me||1981||Solo||No|
|Mamma Mia||1975||Dance Crew||Yes|
|Money, Money, Money||1976||Solo||Yes|
| People Need Love|
|Summer Night City||1978||Solo||Yes|
|Take A Chance On Me||1978||Duet||Yes|
|The Winner Takes It All||1980||Solo||Yes|
|When I Kissed The Teacher||1976||Solo||No|
- In the trailer, the coach from Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! (A Man After Midnight) performs unseen moves. This means that the choreography was going to be different.
- The Just Dance 2 gold move sound effect is used for the gold moves in this game.
- Also, gold moves display "GOLDMOVE" in the score area instead of "Yeah!" in mainstream games
- In this game, Dance Crew routines doesn't show any pictograms, regardless of the coach the player selected.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • 中文 • 日本語|