The gameplay is like the other games in the Just Dance series. There is a Normal mode, and a Mini Musical mode, which includes six songs that are also in the Normal one.
- An "(M)" indicates that the song is in the "Mini Musical Mode".
- A "(2014)" indicates that the song is also on Just Dance 2014 with a different routine.
- An "(X2015)" indicates that the song is an unused track with a different routine originally planned for Just Dance 2015.
- A "(WU)" indicates that the song is also on Just Dance Wii U with a different routine.
- A "(NOW)" indicates that the song is also on Just Dance Now with a different routine.
- A "(JDU)" indicates that the song is also on Just Dance Unlimited with a different routine.
|As Good as New||1979||Solo||No||Easy||Calm|
| Dancing Queen|
| Dancing Queen|
| Does Your Mother Know|
| Gimme! Gimme! Gimme!|
(A Man After Midnight)
(2014) (WU) (NOW) (JDU)
|Head Over Heels||1982||Solo||Yes||Medium||Calm|
| Hole In Your Soul|
| Honey, Honey|
|I'm A Marionette||1977||Duet||No|
| I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do|
|If It Wasn't for the Nights||1979||Solo||No|
|Knowing Me, Knowing You||1977||Dance Crew||Yes|
|Lay All Your Love On Me||1981||Solo||No|
|Mamma Mia||1975||Dance Crew||Yes|
|Money, Money, Money||1976||Solo||Yes|
| People Need Love|
|Summer Night City||1978||Solo||Yes|
|Take A Chance On Me||1978||Duet||Yes|
|The Winner Takes It All||1980||Solo||Yes|
|When I Kissed The Teacher||1976||Solo||No|
- In the trailer, the coach from Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! (A Man After Midnight) performs unseen moves. This means that the choreography was going to be different.
- The Just Dance 2 Gold Move sound effect is used in this game.
- Also, Gold Moves display "GOLD MOVE" in the score area (instead of "YEAH") when they are performed correctly.
- In this game, Dance Crew routines do not show any pictograms, regardless of the coach the player selected.
- Some songs from this game were found in the Just Dance Now files and Just Dance Unlimited files too. It is unknown if they will be released.
- The graphics are similar to the Wii version of Michael Jackson: The Experience and the only differences are the font and the look of the menu.