|ABBA: You Can Dance|
|Released:|| NANovember 15, 2011|
AUNovember 24, 2011
EUNovember 25, 2011
|Developed by:||Ubisoft Paris, Ubisoft Romania|
The gameplay is like the other games in the Just Dance series. There is the normal mode, which players can dance to the songs, and the mini musical mode, which includes six songs that are also in the normal mode.
- An "(M)" indicates that the song is in the "Mini Musical Mode".
- A "(2014)" indicates that the song is also on Just Dance 2014 with a different routine.
- An "(X2015)" indicates that the song is an unused track with a different routine originally planned for Just Dance 2015.
- A "(WU)" indicates that the song is also on Just Dance Wii U with a different routine.
- A "(NOW)" indicates that the song is also on Just Dance Now with a different routine.
- A "(JDU)" indicates that the song is also on Just Dance Unlimited with a different routine.
|As Good as New||1979||Solo||No||Easy||Calm|
| Dancing Queen|
| Dancing Queen|
| Does Your Mother Know|
| Gimme! Gimme! Gimme!|
(A Man After Midnight)
(2014) (WU) (NOW) (JDU)
|Head Over Heels||1982||Solo||Yes||Medium||Calm|
| Hole In Your Soul|
| Honey, Honey|
|I'm A Marionette||1977||Duet||No|
| I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do|
|If It Wasn't for the Nights||1979||Solo||No|
|Knowing Me, Knowing You||1977||Dance Crew||Yes|
|Lay All Your Love On Me||1981||Solo||No|
|Mamma Mia||1975||Dance Crew||Yes|
|Money, Money, Money||1976||Solo||Yes|
| People Need Love|
|Summer Night City||1978||Solo||Yes|
|Take A Chance On Me||1978||Duet||Yes|
|The Winner Takes It All||1980||Solo||Yes|
|When I Kissed The Teacher||1976||Solo||No|
- In the trailer, the coach from Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! (A Man After Midnight) performs unseen moves. This means that the choreography was going to be different.
- The Just Dance 2 Gold Move sound effect is used in this game.
- Also, Gold Moves display "GOLD MOVE" in the score area (instead of "YEAH") when they are performed correctly.
- In this game, Dance Crew routines don't show any pictograms, regardless of the coach the player selected.
- Some songs from this game were found in the Just Dance Now files. It's unknown if they will be released.
- The graphics are simular to the Wii version of Michael Jackson: The Experience and the only differences are the font and the look of the menu.