ABBA: You Can Dance
is a spinoff game of the Just Dance
series created by Ubisoft. All songs are by Swedish pop group ABBA
The gameplay is like the other games in the Just Dance series. There is a Normal mode, and a Mini Musical mode, which includes six songs that are also in the Normal one.
- An "(M)" indicates that the song is in the "Mini Musical Mode"
Mini Musical Mode
All songs must be played in order to complete.
The Selection is listed as it appears in the game.
- The Just Dance 2 Gold Move sound effect is used in this game.
- Also, Gold Moves display "GOLD MOVE" in the score area (instead of "YEAH") when they are performed correctly.
- In this game, Dance Crew routines do not show any pictograms, regardless of the coach the player selected.
- Some songs from this game were found in the files of Just Dance Now and Just Dance Unlimited. Some of them were finally released on 23 March 2018.
- The graphics are similar to the Wii version of Michael Jackson: The Experience, and the only differences are the font and the look of the menu.
- In the .json files for the routines that reappear in Just Dance Unlimited and Now, the original game is displayed as "4884", because those digits resemble the letters of the name "ABBA".
- This is the only game in the Just Dance franchise developed by Ubisoft Bucharest which has a Romanian language option.
- Thank You For The Music plays during the credits, despite not being a playable track in-game.
For a full list of ABBA:You Can Dance’s beta elements, see ABBA: You Can Dance/Beta Elements
ABBA You Can Dance - Announcement Trailer North America
ABBA You Can Dance - Launch Trailer - Wii
ABBA You Can Dance - Menu Tracklist
ABBA - You Can Dance Credits - Nintendo Wii