| ||This article requires cleanup. Please remove any grammatical and spelling errors.|
Appearance of the Dancer
The coach has a black captain hat, an eyepatch on his right eye, a white shirt with a red vest, black & white striped pants and black boots.
Behind him, there are two background dancers: the left one wears a brown hat, a white shirt, red & white striped pants and brown boots; the right one wears a brown hat, a white shirt with a black vest, a white skirt and brown boots.
The background is a pirate ship in the sea. On each side, there are cannons and a wheel can be seen behind.
Just Dance Kids 2014
There is only one Gold Move in the Just Dance Kids 2014 version:
Gold Move: Put your arms over your head, crossing your elbows.
There are 5 Gold Moves in the remake:
Gold Moves 1, 3 and 4: Move your right arm to the left in a curve energetically.
Gold Move 2: Put your arms over your head, crossing your elbows. It is essentially the original gold move.
Gold Move 5: The same move as Gold Moves 1, 3 and 4, but faster. You additionally have to bend over more. This is the final move of the routine.
- In the routine, the dancer has an eye patch on his left eye, but on the avatar, it's on his right one.
- The preview audio for the Just Dance Now version starts at the last chorus of the song and goes on until the end, featuring the parrot sound from the original routine.
- The original gold move is in the Just Dance Unlimited version, but its blue sparkle effect is still there.
- The blue sparkle effect can be seen during the second gold move.
- This applies to other Just Dance Kids songs in the service.
- This is the first song by Tom Zehnder in the series. It is followed by Mary Had A Little Lamb, Hickory Dickory Dock, Party In The Kitchen, and Skip To My Lou.