Appearance of the Dancers
The dancers are two girls that appear to be either mascots for an acerola orchard, or playing around.
P1 has black hair in two ponytails. She wears a red acerola hat, an orange sleeveless shirt, red-and-yellow shorts with a green belt, green high socks and orange shoes.
P2 has short black hair. She wears a similar outfit, but has a green scarf around her neck.
The background is a sunny green field with a white picket fence and a squirrel sitting on the ground. At the beginning of the routine, the sun rises. An acerola tree grows up during the song and at the end, the sun goes down.
There is one Gold Move in this routine:
Gold Move: Put your right hand under your left hand and point them up (P2 does this in the opposite direction). This is the final move of the routine.
- This is the shortest song in the Just Dance series, being one minute and five seconds. Fatima is second being beaten by 45 seconds, and Down By The Riverside is third getting beat by 50 seconds. These are the only songs under two minutes.
- The pictograms never reappear during the routine, except for two points.
- Because this is a very short song, the score bar moves very fast. This also happens with Fatima, resulting in the star bar not being able to keep up with the actual score.
- It takes about eight "PERFECT" moves to achieve a star (2000 points).
- This song has the fastest pictogram speed.
- During all the routine, the eyes and the smiles can be seen.