Appearance of the DancerThe dancer is a girl with a neon 80's inspired outfit. She has long pink hair in a ponytail, and wears a purple crop top, a blue leotard with an orange stripe, purple patent leggings, light blue leg warmers, hot pink and orange wedges, a blue star earring, and an orange lightning bolt tattoo around her right eye. She also had pink shades that she threw aside in the beginning. During the cool down, she is seen without her shoes on, where she is wearing orange socks.
The routine takes place within a spaceship. There are three windows which show a hot red planet (probably the Sun or Mars), red to black sky and random objects flying throughout the music, such as a small spaceship ridden by a green alien. In the spaceship, there are orange and pink neon lights everywhere. The dancer is standing in a circle of orange neon lights.
- Finish "Moon Cruise"
- Finish "Solar Trip"
- Finish "Galactic Journey"
- Get all sections in Intense
- Get a 3 💧 score
- Get a 5 💧 score
Aerobics in Space appears in the following Mashups:
- Open Space
- Supersonic Clap
- Supersonic Hands
- Supersonic Snap
- The hair of the Just Dance 2015 version of the avatar is taller in height.
- This is the only Just Sweat program to have an avatar.
- The Cool program track's original name is Nu Ol Shooz.
- The earring worn by the dancer is not present in the avatar.
- The pictogram color changes through routines. At the beginning of the routine, the pictogram color is dark violet and the arrows are tangerine yellow. Then, the pictogram itself turns darker but the arrows color remain the same, and then the pictogram turns into dark purple and the arrows are vivid yellow.