Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a man with curly orange hair. He wears a pair of hot pink glasses, an orange jacket which covers a yellow shirt, a purple necklace, a pair of yellow pants, as well as a pair of burgundy penny loafers. At the end, he fades away with a golden glitter effect.
The background is a dance floor with checkered floor in shaded of green and black, two red sofas, a bright, square lamp on the roof, two spotlights on each side, and a bar behind. There are also four men and two women who follow the coach’s dance moves, appearing one by one. When "Bounce with me" is sung, these words appear on the floor. At the end, "LOVE" appears in the air with a heart, written in a red-pinkish, glittered font
Gold MovesThere are 6 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1: Point to the screen with your right hand.
Gold Move 2: Point to the floor with both hands.
Gold Moves 3 and 6: Point to the right, but lower.
Gold Move 4: Swipe your hands to the side.
Gold Move 5: Point up with both hands.
- This is the first routine to feature some lyrics in the background.
- The barista wears the same clothes as P2 from Hot Stuff.
- The coach’s hair is yellow instead of orange on the menu icon.
- If his involvement with Kishidan is included, this is the second song by DJ OZMA in the series. It is preceded by One Night Carnival in Just Dance Wii.
- Although this song is not a direct cover, it is the same as DJ Doc’s Run to you, but with rewritten lyrics.
- Run to you also samples Daddy Cool.