Appearance of the Dancer
The background is a dark throne hall with ionic columns on the sides and a throne with a few stairs diamonds around its frame; on the sides of it, there are two diamond leopard statues, with a crown and many necklaces. The walls and the floor are covered with patterns that consist of rhombuses and zig-zag lines, which often light up.
In the verses, the color scheme is initially golden, and soon switches to red.
In the chorus, the hall returns dark, the columns move behind the throne and an overwhelming azure light wraps the walls and reaches the throne; the leopard statues turn black (except for their necklaces) and a white light runs from top to bottom when the coach lowers her hands while facing them. After a while, the columns flash to the beat until the instrumental starts.
During the instrumental, the room turns in shades of orange and the columns move back to the sides.
In the bridge, the room turns black, the columns disappear and get replaced by four narrow pillars, and the patterns turn gold and light it up, along with receiving some lights effects related to the coach's moves; the statues turn black as well, except for their necklaces, and many sparkles come out of the floor around them.
At the end, the room turns dark with shades of blue, and two azure lights on the sides, illuminating the two statues.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine, all of which are the same:
All Gold Moves: Throw your right hand to the left and lift your left leg.
Ain’t My Fault appears in the following Dance Quest map:
- "Damn" is censored.
- "Right now" is misinterpreted as "Girl now."
- On May 22, 2017, the justdancegame Facebook page posted a teaser in the form of a .gif showing part of the routine.
- "Well that’s too bad" is not shown in the lyrics.
- A part of the song’s outro is cut in the game, cutting it by 15 seconds.
- On Just Dance Unlimited for some consoles, the beta version of the routine is used. In the beta version, there were no zooms during the chorus, there were flashing squares on the floor, there were no circles that flashed to the beat during the pre-choruses, and the coach originally kept her alternate color scheme at the end of the routine.
- Additionally, information has been found that the beta version of the routine was rendered on March 23, 2017. The final version of the routine was rendered on May 12, 2017.
- In the files, there is a pictogram named "theme_hipsdontlie_sh.png", which references Hips Don’t Lie.