"Alfonso Signorini (Eroe Nazionale)" by Fedez is featured on the PAL version of Just Dance 2014.
Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a man. He starts off in a black suit and orange shirt underneath, with a blue tie and shoes. He appears to be a government official. He then transforms into a red and green superhero outfit, he also has sunglasses and a necklace with a dollar sign, and stays like that for the rest of the song.
At the start, when the dancer is in a suit, he stands in an area based off of Times Square, made out of a reflective material like glass or plastic. The background is in a general dark blue color, with buildings with electric billboards.
When the dancer transforms into a superhero, the background changes into a scrolling star pattern of red, white, and green, corresponding with the colors on his costume.
In the rapping part, the background turns into a gradient of dark blue, with blue neon lights (buildings) turning on and off like an equalizer. A crowd is cheering in front of the buildings.
For the song, the background toggles through each phase, corresponding to the part in the song.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine, all of which are the same:
All Gold Moves: Point your fingers to your chest.
Alfonso Signorini (Eroe Nazionale) appears in the following Mashups:
- Irish Meadow Dance
- It’s My Birthday (Suit Up!)
- Macarena (Gentlemen)
- You Spin Me Round (Like a Record) (Funny Guys)
Alfonso Singorini (Eroe Nazionale) appears in Party Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to his dance moves:
- Super Crazy Shake
- Super Loser
- After Cercavo Amore, this is the second Italian song to be featured in the series.
- I glutei (buttocks), f*ga (p**sy), and piscia (piss) are censored. I glutei and piscia can still be briefly heard, though.
- In the music video of the song, there is a gameplay of Jailhouse Rock.
- The song is about Alfonso Signorini, an Italian TV host, and Italy's economic crisis.
- This is the first PAL exclusive to have a male coach; it is followed by Papaoutai.
- Even though the Italian singer Elio (from the pop band Elio E Le Storie Tese) performs the intro and the chorus, he is not credited in any form in the game.
- Both the colours of the dancer's superhero outfit and one of the backgrounds reference the Italian flag.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • 中文 • 日本語|