"All You Gotta Do (Is Just Dance)" by The Just Dance Band is featured on Just Dance 2018. The song can be unlocked by getting all 10 CD cover-style stickers from the Gift Machine in 8th gen while in 7th gen is available at start.
Appearance of the Dancer
The routine is performed by a man wearing a yellow jacket with a cyan-colored stereo on the front, with an azure blue shirt with cyan accents underneath as well as magenta pants, blue and yellow-striped socks, multi-colored shoes, a violet backwards-facing cap with a cyan strap, and black sunglasses.
During one part of the routine, his jacket turns azure, the stereos turn yellow, the shirt becomes orange, and his pants become cyan. The rest of his outfit changes according to these color changes.
VIPMADEThe coach is Italian YouTuber and Muser Luciano Spinelli. He has brown hair with the left side shaved and the right one long., a red hoodie, black pants and white shoes.
The background graphics are reminiscent of the background of the song selection screen in many recent Just Dance titles. During the chorus, small planetoid bodies themed after other routines in Just Dance 2018 can be seen with their respective coaches dancing with the main coach.
(in order of first appearance)
- Side to Side
- The Way I Are (Dance With Somebody) (P2/C2)
- John Wayne
- 24K Magic (P1)
- Tumbum (Extreme)
- Got That
There are 3 Gold Moves in the routine:
All Gold Moves: Throw your right arm up in the air and look up. The third Gold Move is also the final move of the routine.
- All You Gotta Do (Is Just Dance) is the first song by The Just Dance Band in the series. It is followed by Sugar Dance.
- All You Gotta Do (Is Just Dance) was released to Spotify on September 13, 2017, the same day its inclusion in Just Dance 2018 was confirmed.
- The US preview credits "Just Dance Team" instead of "The Just Dance Band".
- All You Gotta Do (Is Just Dance) is the theme song for Just Dance 2018.
- The coach appears on the album art for All You Gotta Do (Is Just Dance).
- The preview version of the song cuts the repeated lines before the chorus ("Here we go/Start the show" instead of "Yea here we go/Here we go"/"Time to start the show/Start the show") and removes the instrumental part before the last chorus.
- This is the first known time that a song by Ubisoft has been shortened.
- The design style and colors used for the coach's jacket look similar to the dress worn by the coach for Bang.
- The beta color scheme, as seen in the E3 poster, shows that the dancer's pants and jacket are blue instead of pink and yellow.
- The dancer for the routine is shown in front of all the other dancers on the "Dance" mode on the home screen.
- On October 10, 2017, it was announced that the Ubisoft Star Players from E3 would be making a cameo in the game dancing to this song.
- On the menu the song title is written without the "(Is Just Dance)".
- All You Gotta Do (Is Just Dance) is the only non-alternate routine that has to be unlocked via the Gift Machine.
- A concept art of the background shows several unused background planets, such as Another One Bites the Dust, Bubble Pop!, Daddy Cool, Footloose, Love Ward, Make It Jingle and Sax.
Behind the Scenes