Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a man with blue hair in dreadlocks. He is wearing blue round sunglasses, a blue denim shirt, a yellow shirt, ripped jeans and purple shoes. He is also wearing some necklaces and a bracelet on his left wrist.
The background is white, with trees and mountains appearing in different colors from water-coloring. The routine seems to be taking place in an African setting.
There is one Gold Move in the routine:
Gold Move: Point up with your right hand while looking up. This is the final move of the routine.
Am I Wrong appears in the following Dance Quest map:
- This song's avatar was found in the Just Dance Unlimited files between late January and early February 2016.
- A part of the bridge and final chorus was cut to save time.
- There is a beta element for the song, where the coach's outline was light blue, which was left in its menu square, coach selection image, and album coach.
- At some parts during the routine, most noticeably at the beginning, the coach’s shirt will glitch into dark blue briefly.
- This is the third song by a Norwegian group to be featured in the game; it was preceded by A-Ha with Take On Me and Ylvis with The Fox (What Does The Fox Say?).
- In the chorus, the dancer does a move called "The Whip".