"Aquarius/Let The Sunshine In" by The Fifth Dimension (covered by The Sunlight Shakers in the main series and by Mary-Lou Gauthier and Richard Groulx in Dance on Broadway) is featured on Just Dance 2014, Just Dance Now, Just Dance Unlimited, and Dance on Broadway.
Appearance of the Dancers
P1, a girl, looks like Good Girl. She wears the flower crown first worn by Starships, as well as an orange bra, a pair of short denim pants and a pair of brown boots. She also wears some accessories on her left hand, and an orange coat. She has long flowing brown hair.
P2, a woman, wears a one-piece dress which covers her entire torso. She also wears two orange headband over her frizzy brown hair as well as golden yellow wedges.
The background is very floral. There are very bright colors at one point and dark clouds in a night sky at another point. A colorful assortment of flowers also appears.
There are 3 Gold Moves in the routine:
Gold Moves 1 and 2: Hug each other.
Gold Move 3: Join your hands and move them upwards.
Aquarius/Let the Sunshine In appears in the following Mashup:
- Love Is All (Sisters Duet)
Aquarius/Let the Sunshine In appears in the following Dance Quest map:
- The song’s full title is Medley: Aquarius/Let the Sunshine in (The Flesh Failures). It is a medley of two songs created for the musical Hair.
- The cover is slightly shorter than the original version.
- The dancers hold hands at time making it appearing like a Hold My Hand mode.
- The flower crown worn by P1 was also seen in Starships.
- The dancers reappear in the Mashup for Love Is All, which coincidentally, is another song covered by The Sunlight Shakers.
- The beta version of this song had the pictograms very different from the final version, being green and red instead of light blue and orange.
- Jessie J and Tyler Oakley used P1’s avatar on the Just Dance 2015 World Dance Floor.
- In the preview, the hug was not counted as a Gold Move.
- The heart icon is also not included in the Gold Move pictogram.
- Despite P1’s flower crown being light blue and orange in game, the avatar has a purple and dark blue flower crown.
- In addition, P2’s avatar has one of the headbands colored purple, although the actual coach has both of the headbands colored orange.
- In the Just Dance Now files, the Placeholder pictogram that appears in Man Down’s preview video and in One Way Or Another (Teenage Kicks)’s pictogram sprite appears in the song’s old pictogram sprite in the static2.cdn.ubi.com link; this was, however, removed in the updated pictogram sprite in the updated link jdnowweb-s.cdn.ubi.com.
- Towards the end of the routine, a part of P1's glove accidentally turns white.
- This is the first routine from Dance on Broadway, to be featured in the main series (Just Dance 2014).
Dance on Broadway