Appearance of the Dancer
The coach is a young woman that seems to be a hippie. She has magenta hair, a bandana, a tank top, a blue vest, blue-and-purple pants, a pink-and-yellow belt and white-and-purple sneakers, and a yellow glove. She has a sky blue outline.
In the remake, she looks very different as she now has a different color scheme. Her hair is orange and her tanktop is yellow, her bandana is hot pink, her vest is now purple and pink, her pants are now purple, her belt is now yellow and blue, and her sneakers are now white-and-yellow. She appears to have a darker shade of blue for her outline, she also looks more realistic and her glove is now blue.
The background is like an alley with a multicolored map of the United States on the wall, flower symbols, and direction signs.
Are You Gonna Go My Way has an unlockable Sweat Mashup on Just Dance 3.
- I Was Made For Lovin’ You (Sweat)
- Futebol Crazy
- I Was Made For Loving You (Sweat)
- Are You Gonna Go My Way
- Are You Gonna Go My Way [GM]
There are 2 Gold Moves in the routine:
Gold Move 1: Punch with both of your arms twice
Gold Move 2: Put your right arm up with a peace sign. This is the final move of the routine.
There is 1 Gold Move in the Mashup:
Gold Move: Punch with both of your arms twice.
Are You Gonna Go My Way is featured in the following Mashups:
Appearances in Playlists
Are You Gonna Go My Way appears in the following Playlists:
Just Dance 3
- Pop! Pop!
- Oldies but goldies
Are You Gonna Go My Way appears in Puppet/Party Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to her dance moves:
- Hi All
- Hippie Cheers
- Hippie Groove
- Hippie Plane
- Hippie Swim
- The Beta dancer of Futebol Crazy appears in the Sweat Mashup, but only for the Xbox 360 version. For the Wii and PS3 versions, only the pictogram color is changed (from green to purple).
- Also, in the Kinect version, there are no balls coming from anywhere.
- In the Mashup, the pictograms for this dancer are in a darker shade of blue.
- Are You Gonna Go My Way’s Sweat Mashup is the only one in Just Dance 3 where the original coach appears.
- The Mashup for Are You Gonna Go My Way is the final unlockable Sweat Mashup.
- The coach’s mouth glitches for four seconds at the end of the routine.
- On Xbox 360, the routine has some pictograms glitches:
- A pictogram fades away before its related move is performed.
- Some pictograms slide faster than others.
- Near the end, there is an incorrect Gold Move pictogram: it shows a move that is actually not supposed to be a Gold Move.
- The Gold Move effect accompanies the pictogram but the move is not counted as a Gold Move.
- Despite the song being released in 1993, this song is included in the "Oldies but goldies" playlist.
- Although, this could be because of the way the dancer is designed.
- Two pictograms in the remade routine reference Beyoncé.
- In the menu assets for the remake, the coach’s glove seems to be more blue than blue-purple.
- In the preview gameplay, the song title is written as "Are You Going My Way".
- However, it is kept the same in the video title.
- Sometimes, a glitch happens on the Xbox 360, which makes Gold Move 2 not count.
- In the remake, some pictograms have reversed duplicates.
Official Music Video