Aurélie Sériné is a dancer and choreographer for Just Dance. She started doing choreographies for Just Dance when development for Just Dance Wii 2 began.
Description from JustDanceWorld.com
You may now know her name, but she’s known you for years. Despite starting to dance fairly late on (age 19), Aurélie Sériné is now a young professional dancer full of life who has always supported the Just Dance community.
She performs in stage shows and in a number of music videos, she is also performs for Just Dance.
- Aurélie is the first Just Dance VIP on the Dance Floor from Just Dance so far.
- The second is the Just Dance Team as a Just Dance VIP alternate to You're On My Mind.
- Even though the site justdanceworld.com says she dances to Holding Out for a Hero, it is not featured on the World Dance Floor.
- This is most likely an error made by Ubisoft.
- When she enters the World Dance Floor, she says "Hello! It's me Aurélie, let's play". When she exits she says "That was crazy! See you soon."
- When she dances to Get Low, she dances with a panda.
- While dancing to Birthday, at the part "Happy Birthday", she gets a cake and puffs out the candles.