Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a humanoid robot with a helmet-like head. He is primarily yellow with a black face and torso. While yellow, his body flashes pink. He changes to a black base color, where he flashes pink, blue and green.
The background is primarily composed of turquoise computer hardware. The dancer's platform is a pointed, circular turquoise gear. The hardware flashes as the dancer spirals inward. It then spirals into some neon-lit squares, which are doors that open to the dancer's figure spinning. He then gets into a dark room with blue square and circle-shaped vents, which he spirals in to.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Moves 1 and 2: Spin your right forearm out to the right in a punching motion.
Gold Move 3: Put both your arms out at a 90 degree angle.
- Automaton is the second song by Jamiroquai in the series, after Cosmic Girl in Just Dance 2.
- The squares in the background are recycled from Cool for the Summer.
- In the E3 announcement video, the pictogram have their default colours and the background is more greenish than black.
- This is the first solo routine where the pictograms have black arrows. In previous games, when the glove color was black (such as Hit 'Em Up Style (Oops!) and Rock N Roll), the pictograms' arrows were a different color.
- The lyrics have a few mistakes:
- "Am I love?" is misinterpreted as "In my love".
- "Where they've given me" is misinterpreted as "When they've given me".
- "I steal the moon on silver nights" is misinterpreted as "I steal the moon on summer nights".
- "And cry for freedom" is misnterpreted as "In claws of freedom".
- "And tilt my head towards the sun" is misinterpreted as "And turn my head towards the sun".
- "Feel like a man who fell to Earth/But this is not where I belong" is misinterpreted as "Feel like a man who said to us/That this is not where I belong"
- "Junkie" is censored.
- The song cuts out before the line "You know I need something I can hold onto" near the end.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • 中文 • 日本語|