|This article is about Anitta’s song. You may be looking for the song by Jessie J or the song by Big Bang with a similar name.|
Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a woman with pink curly hair that sits on her shoulder. She wears a red, yellow, and aqua long sleeve shirt with a black feminine eye that has a blue pupil, red, yellow, and blue shorts, a blue with lip thigh-high socks, and yellow and black polka-dot lace up heels.
The background is first seen to be a field of pink, yellow, green, and blue squares. A stick of red lipstick appears around frantically. Afterwards, some colored lips appear, which is a similar concept found in My Lips. Afterwards, a panel of feminine eyes with eye shadow, mascara, and eyebrow penciling appears on various different-colored squares, these squares being colored differently from the larger backdrops, which will vary in color. It is soon followed by pointed feminine hands and the word "bang". Underneath the colors are female heads and faces, which burst in the background along with lipstick and the "bang" panel. Next is a side view of a woman's face with yellow lipstick and a pattern of blue and pink. The pink panels flash red briefly. Shapes such as sprinkles, small and, big circles appear inside and are moving along in the pink panels only.
There is 1 Gold Move in the routine:
Gold Move: Throw your hands up. This is the final move of the routine.
Bang appears in the following Dance Quest maps:
- Strong Woman
- This is the fifth Portuguese-language song in the series, after Mas Que Nada, Dançando, Hangover (BaBaBa) and Te Dominar. It is followed by Carnaval Boom.
- The gameplay in Ubisoft Brazil's channel has a screenshot from the music video as thumbnail.
- This also happened in the previous uploaded on the Ubisoft Latino America's channel.
- Besides, the background seems to have different colors in the chorus.
- This is the third song to have lips in the background after Problem, I Love It and My Lips.
- On October 25, 2016, Ubisoft Brazil shot a flash mob in Avenida Paulista (São Paulo), where many people danced to this routine.
- The outfit worn by this dancer makes an apperance in Natoo's music video for Je sais pas danser.
- The channel of the Ubisoft Brazil's uploaded a video with Anitta talking about her music in the game.
- Bang is one of the songs selected for the digital qualifications of Just Dance 2016 World Cup.
- In a Beta preview found in the Just Dance Unlimited servers, the background uses heavily different colours and animations.
See also: Just Dance 2017/Beta Elements#Bang
Official Music Video
- ↑ https://youtu.be/1SD_IWlG358
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/DieghoSanJustDance/photos/a.1573806356187201.1073741828.1570445693189934/1899186060315894/?type=3
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_F0Mwn-Dp8
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyzrpNBktGg
- ↑ http://www.justdanceworldcup.com/bundles/applicationsitegeneral/pdf/2016/rules_jdwc_en-20161115.pdf