|This article is about Big Bang's song. You may be looking for Jessie J's song or Anitta's song with a similar name.|
Appearance of the Dancers
P1/P3 is a man wearing a gray-ish blue bandana on his mouth, a matching cape with a hood, cyan lines on the sleeves and a cyan colouring in the inside, and a pair of matching pants with two dark gray stripes. He's shirtless, and he has a gray-bluish handprint on his torso. His glove is red.
P2 is a man wearing a traditional Native American headdress with black fur, an orange headband with black zig-zag lines and red pompoms on the sides, along with light orange feathers on the back. He also wears a gray jacket with orange boats' wheels on it, along with bottle green pants with two black lines. He is wearing an orange hoodie with two lilac-grey laces and a darkened orange hand print on it, and a pair of black boots. His glove is lilac.
From what is seen on the square, the background features red skyscrapers with a red sky behind them. Some windows of skyscrapers are lit. In the left, a huge explosion can be seen.
There are 4 Gold Moves in the routine:
Gold Move 1: Bounce your right leg, stretch the right arm and bend the left one in front of your head.
Gold Move 2: Move both of your hands down from your head in two circles.
Gold Move 3: P1 and P3 punch the air with their right arm while jumping, and P2 raises his right arm in a semicircle.
Gold Move 4: Pound your hands forwards and turn left.
- This is the second song by BIGBANG in the series, after Fantastic Baby.
- Some moves from the official choreography are used.
- P2's headdress comes from the music video as well.
- In the menu square, the coaches' outlines are orange but, in the cover, they have a blue outline.
- This is the fourth time where a trio routine has multiple clones of the backup dancers, after Dark Horse, Born This Way, Hey Mama and Kung Fu Pop (Speshow).
- Since the line "큰 비명소리는 마성의 멜로디 검은 독기의 연결 고리" ("Loud screams are devilish melodies, the connection to a black poison") is written in Latin alphabet, it is so long that it overlaps the end of the pictogram slide.
- In addition, the word "멜로디" ("melody") is translated to English.