The routine is a duet of women.
P1 has dark green tied up hair, red bra, bracelets, green skirt and red heels. In her remake, her hair is purple and she wears a light magenta bra and a purple skirt, along with purple bracelets.
P2 has long dark green hair, yellow bra, bracelets, green skirt, and yellow heels. In her remake, she has long flowing purple hair and she wears an orange bra and an orange-and-purple skirt. She also has purple bracelets. The dancer resembles Beyonce.
The routine takes place in a room with a red and orange flower petal pattern. Soft glows in shades of red can also be seen coming through the windows in the pattern.
Gold MovesThere are 3 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1: They flow their arms out. This is done during "The innocence is gone."
Gold Move 2: They push their hands up to their head. This is done in the middle of the instrumental after the second chorus.
Gold Move 3: Put your hands up.
- The dancer's pictogram colours and glove colours are the opposite.
- This is the first song by Shakira on the series; it is followed by Rabiosa, which is not covered.
- This is the second (covered) song by Beyoncé in the series, after Crazy in Love in Just Dance 2.
- The song has been shortened by about ten seconds.
- The Wii and PS3 version have a bit of zooming throughout the choreo, unlike the Xbox 360 version.
- This is unusual, since Just Dance 3 songs usually have more intense graphics on the Xbox 360, due to the fact the Xbox 360 was current-gen at the time.
This section is a stub. You can help by adding to it.
|Read in Other Languages|
| Deutsch • Español • Español España • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski|
Pусский • 中文 • 日本語