|This article is about Beyoncé and Shakira's song. You may be looking for Ace of Base's song with a similar name.|
Appearance of the Dancers
The routine is a duet of women.
P1 has dark green tied up hair, red bra, bracelets, green skirt, and red heels. In her remake, her hair is purple and she wears a light magenta bra and a purple skirt, along with purple bracelets.
P2 has long dark green hair, yellow bra, bracelets, green skirt, and yellow heels. In her remake, she has long flowing purple hair and she wears an orange bra, and an orange-and-purple skirt. She also has purple bracelets.
The routine takes place in a room with a red and orange flower petal pattern. Soft glows in shades of red can also be seen coming through the windows in the pattern.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1: Flow your arms out.
Gold Move 2: Push your hands up to your head while you are on your legs.
Gold Move 3: Put your hands up in the air.
- Beautiful Liar is the first song by Shakira in the series and the second song by Beyoncé in the series.
- The song has been shortened by about ten seconds.
- The Wii and PS3 version have a bit of zooming throughout the choreography, unlike the Xbox 360 version.
- The routine uses some of the choreography from the original song’s music video.
- Although the Countdown Mix Masters are credited as artists in the game, the YouTube gameplay credits Beyoncé and Shakira as artists.
- In Just Dance 3, when the coaches kneel down, their hair becomes a lighter shade of green.
- This is due to the gradients.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|