P1 is the dancer from Beauty and a Beat. The dancer's shirt is now in a darker shade of blue, his glove is now purple instead of yellow, and his jeans are more blue. Additionally, his hairstyle seems to be a bit different.
P2 is the Alternate dancer from Call Me Maybe. Her hair is now black instead of pink, her jacket is now pink instead of a light violet, and she has a light-blue colored glove instead of a green one. The other elements that the coach is wearing have been left unchanged.
The battle takes place in a palace courtyard area in the clouds. The color scheme changes depending on the song being played. It is a scheme of blue if Beauty and a Beat is playing and it is pink if Call Me Maybe is playing.
- One player gets 3 stars
- One player gets 5 stars
- Win all rounds against the AI with the Dancer on the left
- Win all rounds against the AI with the Dancer on the right
- Win a round with a full life gauge
- Get the "Cute" Dance style
How It Ends
Beauty and a Beat: P1 holds P2 as they fade away.
Call Me Maybe: Just when P1 is about to kiss the P2's hand, she pulls his hand and takes him away.
- The code names for the coaches in the files are modified from the original code names; Beauty and a Beat appears as BodyRock and Call Me Maybe appears as LoveYouLike (the actual code name for Love You Like A Love Song).
- The icon of both coaches near the Life Bar show them with brown hair and a brown vest for Beauty And A Beat.
- Beauty and a Beat's glove often turns from cobalt blue to yellow.
- The second round of Beauty And A Beat and the third round of Call Me Maybe have incorrect pictograms.
- This is the only battle in the series that has a romantic thematic instead of a competitive one.