Appearance of the Dancers
P1 is the dancer from Beauty and a Beat. The dancer's shirt is now in a darker shade of blue, his glove is now purple instead of yellow, and his jeans are more blue. Additionally, his hairstyle seems to be a bit different.
P2 is the Alternate dancer from Call Me Maybe. Her hair is now black instead of pink, her jacket is now pink instead of a light violet, and she has a light-blue colored glove instead of a green one. The other elements that the coach is wearing have been left unchanged.
The battle takes place in a palace courtyard area in the clouds. Behind the dancers are buildings adorned with columns and angel statues. The middle building has an angel holding a bow and arrow in the middle, and above it are the words "JUST DANCE". At the start of both songs, some chimes and a light wind could be heard.
- One player gets 3 stars
- One player gets 5 stars
- Win all rounds against the AI with the Dancer on the left
- Win all rounds against the AI with the Dancer on the right
- Win a round with a full life gauge
- Get the "Cute" Dance style
How It Ends
- The icon of both coaches near the Life Bar show them with brown hair and a brown vest for Beauty And A Beat.
- P2’s glove often turns from cobalt blue to yellow.
- The second round of Beauty And A Beat and the third round of Call Me Maybe have incorrect pictograms.
- In the second round, P1’s pictogram is reversed.
- In the third round, P2’s pictogram is on the left side of P1’s when it should have been on the right side.
- This is the only battle in the series that has a romantic theme instead of a competitive one.