Appearance of the DancerThe dancer is a sheep with jet black skin and long, white wool. It has a cartoony face with big eyes, two yellow piercings in its left ear, and yellow teeth, and wears a green glove on its left hand and a pair of black sneakers with white soles.
The background lifts a lot of elements from the music video. It is mostly white with some parts of the lyrics written in black. Various sheep from the music video appear.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1: Put your hands up and hop to the right.
Gold Move 2: Bend over slightly, put your left hand on your knee and punch the air twice with the right hand.
Gold Move 3: Raise your arms in two semicircles.
- Beep Beep I’m A Sheep is the first song to entirely use the music video of its source material as its background.
- It is also the third song to feature the song’s official music video in the background, after Make The Party (Don’t Stop) and The Way I Are (Dance With Somebody). It is followed by J’suis pas jalouse.
- The version of the music video used in game varies from the original. For example, the font used is the fonts usually used in the Just Dance series.
- Some moves are taken from the official choreography from the music video for Beep Beep I’m A Sheep.
- Beep Beep I’m A Sheep is the fourth song in the series to be performed by a YouTube personality, after Gibberish, YOUTH, and Je sais pas danser.
- The coach's glove is lighter on the preview thumbnail.
- The "how" in the line "How exactly does one beep beep like a sheep?" is mistakenly lowercase.
- In the preview and Gamescom versions, despite the dancer's glove being green, the pictogram arrows were orange.
- It was fixed in final version.
- The dancer has a resemblance to Shaun from Shaun the Sheep.
- Every time the words "Beep, beep" (In the line, "Beep, beep, I'm a sheep".) are sung in the second half of the chorus, they appear all capitalized. (BEEP BEEP I'm a sheep".)