Appearance of the Dancers
P1 is a girl with dirty blonde hair in a long ponytail, and she wears a red T-shirt with the number 5, as well as light-washed skinny jeans, and red sneakers. She represents Maddie.
P2 is a girl with wavy blonde hair, and she wears a red dress and matching wedges, as well as a white jacket. She represents Liv.
The background is a two-sided room with conflicting personalities, which represents Liv and Maddie's real room on the show. Maddie's half has basketball items and trophies, as well as a green dresser. Liv's side, in contrast, is much more vanity-like, and her dresser is violet. There are butterflies painted on her wall, which light up throughout the song.
There is one Gold Move in the routine.
Gold Move: Twirl your hips around.
- The routine uses the ballad version rather than the version from the theme sequence.
- The line "A sweet harmony oh so rare" is misinterpreted as "A sweet harmony or so where".
- Both coaches are performed by the same dancer, because Liv and Maddie are twin sisters, and also because the twins are also played by the same actress, Dove Cameron.
- Is the second duet routine where both dancers are portrayed by the same person, after Girlfriend
- P1, which resembles Maddie, does not have glasses like Maddie from the actual show.