Appearance of the Dancer
Just Dance 2
The dancer is a chubby woman with fuchsia flowing hair. She wears a small orange top hat, an orange, pink and green ruffled dress, and green flats.
In the remake, the coach looks more realistic and her green attributes now lean to a bluer shade.
Just Dance 2
A pink background, with pink yellow lines forming in the background, and light pink wavy lines moving forward on the floor. There are also four flashing stage lights on the ceiling.
The entire background is upgraded, with lots of lines on the wall and floor. There are now also stage lights on the sides of the background.
There are 6 Gold Moves in this routine, all of which are the same:
All: Put your hands behind your head and shake your hips.
Big Girl (You Are Beautiful) is featured in the following Mashups:
Big Girl (You Are Beautiful) appears in Puppet/Party Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to her dance moves:
- Butterfly Wings
- Cake Slice
- Froufrou Dance
- Look At Me
- Pump It Up
- This is the first song by MIKA in the series. It is later followed by Lollipop.
- This is the first dancer to have an overweight appearance, later followed by Skin-To-Skin, You Can’t Hurry Love, Gold Dust, Turn Up The Love’s Sumo routine, Hit The Road Jack and Hips Don't Lie’s Sumo routine.
- The beta version of the dancer had a slightly different color scheme and a different haircut.
- In Just Dance 2, the first line of the song is "Big girls". In the remake, however, the first line is "Big girl".
- Although the remake changed the coach's glove color to Keppel, the arrows remain turquoise.
- In Just Dance Now, there is a pictogram error; when one of the pictograms appear, a part from one of the placeholders will appear along with it.
- In the song's Just Dance Now files, there is a Beta pictogram for a move that is not present in the actual routine.
- On the menu icon for Just Dance 2, the coach has her glove on both hands.