Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a woman that has two dark purple braids and wearing a pink transparent long-sleeved shirt which shows a portion of her stomach, a dark purple bra under it, a pair of turquoise pants, a black belt with a gold buckle and a pair of black shoes. She resembles Dua Lipa.
The background starts off with the dancer's silhouette completely in black until the chord begins. Then it shows a black circle in the middle behind the dancer with sprinkle decorations. For both verses, the circle in the middle pumps to the beat of the song and spreads more circle outlines eventually growing until it completely covers the white background. When the line "Tell me I'm too crazy" is sung gray lines start cover up the background behind the dancer one by one or in groups until it's completely covered. Then as the chorus starts the lines slowly go away and as the chorus is sung the gray circles behind her turn into a variety of colors such as blue, green, blue and purple, etc... which also turns as she dances. Additionally there is a circle ripple effect with both sides flashing a light turquoise. When "Mwah" or she blows a kiss a colorful X appears behind the dancer. During the bridge the circle is now pink which sends beating black circles and as the line "Tell me I'm too crazy" the gray lines once again cover up the background one by one until "Hey" is said, however everything turns white until she blows a kiss the colorful X appears as she blows a kiss.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine.
All Gold Moves: Blow a kiss. The third gold move is the last move of the routine.
- "Wine" and "f**k" are censored.
- In early previews of this song, "f**k" is briefly heard. However in the final game it's completely censored.
- The word "Wine" is censored and is sung as "Your glass" twice.
- Before the word "Wine" is censored, the word "of" cannot be seen or heard.
- The inclusion of Blow Your Mind (Mwah) on Just Dance 2018 was revealed on Dua Lipa’s birthday.
- On the thumbnail for the UK preview, the artist is simply credited as "Dua" without her last name "Lipa".
- The dancer’s costume is based on what Dua Lipa is wearing in the music video for the same song.
- In the UK preview the dancer is seen with a darker glove color and a slightly darker color scheme.
- The coach has similar hair of the coach from Cheap Thrills.
- In both the US and UK preview of the gameplay, the only scoring marks that appear are "OK" and "GOOD".
- Right before the song begins, there is a sparkling sound.