Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a male alien with a leek-shaped head and pink whiskers. He wears a royal blue vest, a dark blue tank top, royal blue shorts, and dark blue shoes.
The background takes place on a blue planet with colorful mushrooms. There are a lot of clones of the dancer in the background, many of whom do the exact same moves as the main dancer does. At some moves and in the chorus, the dancer goes to space and there are mushrooms with the clones of the dancer dancing on them.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1: Bend your elbows 90° upwards and spin your bust counterclockwise.
Gold Move 2: Stretch your arms down and lift your right leg rigidly.
Gold Move 3: Bend your elbows 180° in front of your chest, point to the floor and move to the left.
- Blue (Da Ba Dee) is the second song to be covered by Hit The Electro Beat. They had previously covered We No Speak Americano.
- In the UK version of the preview, the song is simply titled as "Blue".
- Blue (Da Ba Dee), along with Dharma, had their gameplays shown in Ubisoft's Gamescom 2017 trailer.
- Some dancers in the background aren't synced with the main dancer.
- This song is featured on Kids Mode, along with Beep Beep I'm A Sheep, Daddy Cool, and How Far I'll Go.
- The GIF which Just Dance posted featuring this song's announcement makes a mistake: in the GIF, they spell "Hit The Electro Beat" as "Hit the Electric Beat".
- The routine reuses a move from Funkytown.