- P1 - The dancer is wearing a blue fedora, a grey hoodie, black jeans, blue shoes, and a yellow glove. He resembles Pharrell Williams.
- P2 - The dancer has short brown hair, sunglasses, blue denim jacket, a yellow shirt (briefly seen), blue jeans, black and yellow sneakers, and a yellow glove. He resembles Robin Thicke.
This dancer has long black hair in a ponytail, black sunglasses, gold earrings, a long sleeve crop top, navy blue sweat pants, a gold belt, grey shoes, and a blue glove. She resembles one of the dancers from the music video.
- P1 - The dancer is a boy wearing a brown shirt that's black on the shoulders and jeans. He resembles an ordinary boy.
- P2 - The dancer is a girl wearing a dress and glass slippers. She resembles a princess.
Different shapes and colours, ranging from green to apricot, and yellow to red. Grey versions of female dancers from the same game are seen.
The extreme version's background is in the style of all the other extreme versions. The colours flashing are mostly blue, along with purple and yellow.
An ordinary room; there is a wall behind the two dancers. A shadow also appears behind the two dancers.
The Classic routine has 3 Gold Moves:
Gold Move 1: Both dancers shake both their arms while moving around. This occurs during "You're the hottest ... in this place."
Gold Moves 2 and 3: Both dancers rub their left legs with their left arms (right legs and arms for the players). This occurs during "Get up-a" and "What you don't like work."
The Extreme routine has 4 Gold Moves:
Gold Moves 1, 2 and 4: She throws her hands out quickly. This occurs during "I hate these blurred lines."
Gold Move 3: She makes a square with her arms, her left hand being near her face (right hand for the players). This occurs during "What you don't like work."
- Feel This Moment
- It's You (Sweat Version)
- I Kissed a Girl
- Feel So Right
- Turn Up The Love (Female Coach)
- Unknown Dancer
The song has a Dance Mash Up that is worth 5 Mojo coins like many of the other mashups. The mashup doesn't have Gold Moves.
Dancers (No repeats)
- Crazy in Love (JD2)
- Where Have You Been (Extreme) (JD2014)
- Fame (JD1)
- Boomsday (JD3)
- ??? (JD2014)
- I Was Made For Lovin' You (Sweat) (JD3)
- Fine China (JD2014)
- Dun N' Dusted (JD3)
- Forget You (JD3)
- I Kissed a Girl (Sweat) (JD2014)
- California Gurls (JD3)
- On The Floor (JD4)
- Gentleman (Sweat) (JD2014)
- A Little Less Conversation (JD1)
- This may be one of the most unique dances they've put on a Just Dance game.
- Women coaches of Just Dance 2014 appear. (Feel This Moment, Unknown Dancer, I Kissed A Girl, Turn Up The Love, Feel So Right, It's You and Starships)
- "Blasted" and "B**ch" are censored. Oddly though "nasty" isn't censored. However, "B**ch" can be slightly heard.
- Both dancers have the same coloured gloves, something that's not common when there's multiple dancers.
- In the original song there's a verse by T.I. but his part is not on the game, either because it was too explicit or to save time.
- The extreme version's dancer is meant to look like one of the girls from the music video.
- The extreme version's dancer is the same dancer from American Girl. The extreme routine and American Girl came out as DLC's on the same day, along with other DLC's such as What About Love by Austin Mahone, Sexy And I Know It by LMFAO, and One Way Or Another (Teenage Kicks) by One Direction.
- The 2nd dancer is maybe the same as One Way or Another.
- The extreme dancer's hair gets in her face in the beginning of the song.
- This song has a Mash-Up that works more as a sweat mash-up even though it's classified as a regular one.
- Fine China appears at the end. However, when it changes, Fine China is still seen.
- The unknown dancer in the Background looks similar to the one for Movement Is Happiness.
- This song is the first to have a fanmade alternate mode with the real dancers dancing to the song without any edits made to the dancers' skin tone. The fanmade dance appears on Just Dance Now.