The Classic routine features a duet of two men, the Extreme routine features a solo woman, and the Fanmade routine features a duet of JUSTMAXWII and a girl.
- P1 - The dancer is wearing a blue fedora, a grey hoodie, black jeans, blue shoes, and a yellow glove. He resembles Pharrell Williams.
- P2 - The dancer has short brown hair, sunglasses, blue denim jacket, a yellow shirt (briefly seen), blue jeans, black and yellow sneakers, and a yellow glove. He resembles Robin Thicke.
The dancer has long black hair in a ponytail, black sunglasses, gold earrings, a long sleeve crop top, navy blue sweat pants, a gold belt, grey shoes, and a blue glove. She resembles one of the dancers from the music video.
- P1 - The dancer is JUSTMAXWII in real life wearing a brown shirt that's black on the shoulders and jeans.
- P2 - The dancer is a real life girl wearing a dress and glass slippers.
Different shapes and colours, ranging from green to apricot, and yellow to red. Grey versions of female dancers from the same game are seen.
The extreme version's background is in the style of all the other extreme versions. The colours flashing are mostly blue, along with purple and yellow.
An ordinary room; there is a wall with lights behind the two dancers. A shadow also appears behind the two dancers.
The Classic routine has three gold moves:
Gold Move 1: At the line "You're the hottest ... in this place," shake both your arms.
Gold Moves 2 and 3: At the lines "Get up-a" and "What you don't like work," rub your right leg with your right arm.
The Extreme routine has four gold moves:
Gold Moves 1, 2 and 4: At the line "I hate these blurred lines," throws your hands out quickly.
Gold Move 3: At the line "What you don't like work," make a square with your arms, with your right hand closest to your face.
The background contains some female dancers, all of which are on the same game (except for the last one).
- Feel This Moment
- It's You (Sweat Version)
- I Kissed a Girl
- Feel So Right
- Turn Up The Love (Female Coach)
- Unknown Dancer
Blurred Lines has an unlockable Mashup worth 5 Mojo coins. The Mashup doesn't have gold moves.
- Crazy in Love (JD2)
- Where Have You Been (Extreme) (JD2014)
- Fame (JD1)
- Boomsday (JD3)
- ??? (JD2014)
- I Was Made For Lovin' You (Sweat) (JD3)
- Fine China (JD2014)
- Dun N' Dusted (JD3)
- Forget You (JD3)
- I Kissed a Girl (Sweat) (JD2014)
- California Gurls (JD3)
- On The Floor (JD4)
- Gentleman (Sweat) (JD2014)
- A Little Less Conversation (JD1)
The Extreme dancer for Blurred Lines appears in Party Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to her dance moves:
- Groovy Shake
- "Blasted" and "B**ch" are censored. Oddly though "nasty" isn't censored. However, "B**ch" can be slightly heard.
- Both dancers have the same coloured gloves, something that's not common when there's multiple dancers.
- In the original song there's a verse by T.I. but his part is not on the game, either because it was too explicit or to save time.
- The extreme version's dancer is meant to look like one of the girls from the music video.
- The extreme version's dancer highly resembles the dancer from American Girl. The extreme routine and American Girl came out as DLC's on the same day.
- The second dancer highly resembles the dancer from One Way or Another and P5 from the 6-player version of Kiss You.
- The extreme dancer's hair gets in her face in the beginning of the song..
- Fine China appears at the end of the mashup. However, when it changes, Fine China is still seen.
- The unknown dancer in the background looks similar to the one for Movement Is Happiness.
- This song is the first to have a fanmade alternate mode with the real dancers dancing to the song without any edits made to the dancers' skin tone. The fanmade dance appears on Just Dance Now.
- The fanmade routine has no gold moves.
- When viewing an autodance of this song, the male dancer from Turn Up the Love appears on the bottom left corner, but he does not appear in the background.
- If you look closely on the fanmade routine, the P2 dancer messes up on some moves.
- The Extreme version can freeze certain times; however, lyrics, background and pictograms don't freeze and you can still get points.
| Barbra Streisand • Blame It on the Boogie • Blurred Lines • Fine China • Good Feeling • Pound The Alarm|
Run the Show • #thatPOWER • What Makes You Beautiful • Where Have You Been • Wild Wild West