Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a female teenager with black hair in a bob cut. She wears a purple blouse that says JD over a yellow shirt, a navy blue belt, red capris pants, blue socks and navy blue with white shoes.
The background looks like a cross between New York City and Philadelphia. The dancer is dancing on top of a high rise building. There are signs that say JD and Fresh on the right.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Moves 1 and 3: Bring your right hand down.
Gold Move 2: Bring both hands up slowly.
- This is one of three songs in Just Dance Wii 2 to have a 3+ Effort Rating, along with Suirenka and We Can Fly.
- Pump It has an effort of 3+ too, but not in Just Dance 3.
- The coach looks like a member in the music video and the building slightly resembles the place where they dance.
- The dance comes from the original choreography, just like many other songs in the Japanese series.
- About 50 seconds of the song have been cut out.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • 中文 • 日本語|