Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a woman with pink and black hair in two twisted curls. She is wearing black tea-shade sunglasses, a purple patent jumpsuit, a purple jacket, a gold necklace and a gold chain that follows down to her waist and around her hips, and purple stiletto heels.
Her outfit turns in a blue and silver gradient in a specific part of the routine.
The background is the inside of a kaleidoscope, which is very majestic. It shines various neon colors with various backgrounds covering a diamond. The background changes its shape and color through different segments of the songs and in the main chorus the background turns kaleidoscopic. Afterwards, the diamond turns into a circle and then transforms back into a diamond.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine.
Gold Moves 1 and 3: Throw your arms in the air while shaking your hips back and forth.
Gold Move 2: Move your right arm from the right to the left.
- Bonbon is the first Albanian-language song in the series.
- Era Istrefi is the third singer of the Albanian descent to appear on the main series, after Rita Ora and Bebe Rexha's appearances on Black Widow and Hey Mama, respectively.
- On Instagram, @justdancegame_us posted a GIF of a part of the routine which was different than the one previewed at that time.
- "Blunt" and "n***a" (from "Se na high jenna n***a") are censored.
- "N***a" was already censored in the music video version. Additionally, it does not appear as "..." in the lyrics.
- Bonbon is the fourth non-English song in the Just Dance series where a word had to be censored, after María, Alfonso Signorini (Eroe Nazionale), and DADDY. It is followed by Chantaje and Despacito.
- The lyric "Un jom Era" is corrected to "Unë jom Era".
- "E skenoj kejt qa kom nër blluuuz" ("He ... scanned everything I had under my top") is referenced as part of ESRB's "Mild Lyrics" rating of Just Dance 2017.
- On seventh generation consoles, when the dancer "pops out of the square", the glass effect which is used in Just Dance 2014 squares can be seen in the background square.
- The routine was initially supposed to have a completely different coach and a different background. This idea was finally scrapped and replaced with the actual look.
- The dance moves look differently performed as well.
- In the menu square, the coach's outfit is less bright, and the coach is seen with an orange outline instead of the purple outline that is used in the actual routine.
- Bonbon is one of the songs selected for the digital qualifications of Just Dance 2016 World Cup.
- The Just Dance Now preview uses the Just Dance 2018 graphical assets.
- Also, the routine has a few extra seconds at the end, where the coach is seen standing still and holding her jacket.
Behind the Scenes
Official Music Video
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngmHR2oPets
- ↑ https://www.instagram.com/p/BJNWYRbgn3A/?taken-by=bolsgra
- ↑ https://www.instagram.com/p/BJOfa3yBd1f/?taken-by=evandiaye
- ↑ https://www.instagram.com/p/BJayFvVAqPB/
- ↑ https://vk.com/video-127825731_456239159
- ↑ http://www.justdanceworldcup.com/bundles/applicationsitegeneral/pdf/2016/rules_jdwc_en-20161115.pdf
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • 中文 • 日本語|