| ||The Manual of Style has been updated, and this article requires major reformatting to comply with the MoS. Help this Wiki by editing it.|
Appearance of the Dancers
The dancers are two women (P1 and P4) and two men (P2 and P3). They resemble disco nightclub dancers in the 70s.
- Long purple hair with ringlet curls
- A long sleeved scoop-necked orange top with blue collar
- Blue and purple belt
- Blue and orange shorts
- Blue knee-high boots
- Short purple hair
- Blue jumpsuit with red and purple trim
- Purple shoes
- An afro
- Purple long sleeved shirt with orange collar
- Purple pants
- Orange boots
- Poofy purple hair
- A teal & red wrap-around top
- A red and teal skirt
- Turquoise sandals
In the remake, the coaches' have a thin blue outline and their faces are less visible.
The area in which the routine takes place in is mostly orange and red. It has some orange-and-red clouds with a big orange sun and some red stars, in front of an orange wall.
There are 4 Gold Moves for each player in the routine (10 on the Xbox version of Just Dance 3):
Gold Moves 1 & 2 (1 to 8 on Xbox): Blow a kiss by placing your hands on your mouth and moving your arms outward.
Gold Move 3 (9 on Xbox): Lower your arms.
Gold Move 4 (10 on Xbox): Pose accordingly. This is the final move of the routine.
- This is the first second by Earth, Wind & Fire in the series; it is followed by Let’s Groove and September.
- They are all covered.
- The background was going to be different.
- At the end of the song, P1's hair is seen to be messed up.
- This is the first Dance Crew routine to end with a Gold Move. It is followed by Wild Wild West, Kiss You, #thatPOWER, Tetris, Macarena, Bang Bang, Circus, No Control and Irish Meadow Dance.
- The cover is shorter than the original by 1 minute and 20 seconds.
- The background is a reference to the 70s show Soul Train.
- The song’s Just Dance Now files show the first Gold Moves were not originally supposed to be Gold Moves.
- The song’s square and half-coaches for the remake shows all the coaches with no gloves even though the gloves appear in the actual routine.
- There are some missing pictograms in the routine.
- The Just Dance 2014 version of P3's avatar was supposed to have a purple collar.
- Also P3's avatar has purple glasses which that coach didn't wear in both the original and the remake.
- The Xbox version of Just Dance 3 has a total of 10 Gold Moves, beating Proud Mary and Ninja Re Bang Bang by one Gold Move.
- Also,the Xbox version has the most Gold Moves in a row,with 8.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • 中文 • 日本語|