|This article is about Charli XCX's song. You may be looking for Reggaeton Storm's song with a similar name.|
Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a female that has a purple cropped shirt with melting letters and rainbow colors, and has turquoise hair that is tied back. She also has a holographic skirt on, and maroon leggings. She also has high white socks with purple stripes, and greenish heeled sneakers.
The background starts off with a colorful drawing of a heart and then moves on to a background featuring a pink ribbon with blue leaves on the side that says the word "Clap" on it. It zooms in to reveal a blue background with a yellow moon, along with red clouds, the word "Moon", and a star hanging from the moon. It then zooms in on the cloud which reveals a red background with a light blue bone with a multi-colored word "Bones". It then zooms in on the "B" to reveal a yellow background with light blue lips, that have yellow leaves and roses grow from it, along with a multi-circled circle in the background. It zooms in on the lips to reveal a light blue background with another circle and a rose that has leaves growing from each side and yellow paint dripping from the top of the rose. For the chorus, it zooms in on the paint to reveal a yellow background with a multi-colored human heart and flashing streams of color. During the chorus, it zooms in on different colors individually, to reveal the same. After the chorus and at the start of the near-end, it shows a black background with a human heart outlined in red that splits apart and bursts out stars. Near the end of the song, the red outlined heart splits again, and the stars that are released splatter around the screen. The song finishes with the backgrounds from the start of the song going back in reverse, and finishing off with the splitting heart.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine, all of which are the same:
All: Bump your arms together.
Boom Clap appears in the following Mashup:
Boom Clap appears in the following Dance Quest maps:
- Special Valentine
- This the second song by Charli XCX in the series. It was preceded by I Love It (in which she is a featured artist). It is followed by Fancy and Same Old Love, where she is not credited.
- This is the first song by Charli XCX which is available as a DLC.
- It's also the first song in which she is the main artist.
- This is also her first song not featuring any other artists.
- The final version of the dancer looks a bit different than the concept art, especially the hair and the shoes.
- In an interview with the YouTuber Tyler Oakley, Charli XCX revealed that she designed the dancer's outfit and routine.
- One of Just Dance Minutes videos is Behind The Scenes of recording this choreography.
- There is an error in the lyrics. The lyrics read "Sunbathing under moon" when it should be "Sunbathing on the moon".
- The song was released in Just Dance Now less than 3 months after its release in Just Dance 2015 as a DLC.
- The dancer's underwear can be seen at some points of the song.
- Compared to other coaches in Just Dance 2015, this one has an indistinct face.
- In the first set of lyrics, "Boom" is not highlighted.