This is a list of Brand Exclusives
Just Dance 2
- Best Buy: (This exclusive is only for the NTSC region)
Just Dance 3
- Target: (This exclusive is only for the NTSC region and only for the X-Box 360 for the PAL region)
- Best Buy: (This exclusive is only for the NTSC region and only for the Special Edition of the game for the PAL region)
Just Dance 4
- Cheetos: (This exclusive is only for the NTSC region)
Just Dance 2014
- PopChips: (This exclusive redeemable song is only for the NTSC region and is a DLC for all regions.)
- Katy Perry - Waking Up in Vegas
- Garnier Fructis CA: (This exclusive redeemable song is only for the NTSC reigon)
- Capital Cities - Safe And Sound
Trivia & Notes
- Most of the brand exclusives can be found as a DLC or on a spin-off Just Dance game like Just Dance: Greatest Hits/Best Of.
- All games in the main Just Dance Series have at least one brand exclusive. (Except for Just Dance and Just Dance 2015.)
- The average of brand exclusives in the series is 2 Brand Exclusives.
- In every game at least 1 song is made available for the PAL region as a DLC or a spin-off.
- All the brand exclusives are all only for the NTSC, this might be the reason why the NTSC region exclusive songs is all made as DLCs for the PAL region while the NTSC doesn't get any of the PAL region exclusives.
- PAL versions do not have a redeem button.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • 中文 • 日本語|