Throughout the series, Ubisoft had announced songs for games that were confirmed to be brand exclusives. Brand exclusives started during the Just Dance 2 era and ceased to exist after Just Dance 2014.
Below is a list of songs that are brand exclusives.
- Best Buy: (These exclusives are only available in the NTSC regions)
- Target: (These exclusives are only available for the NTSC regions and only for the X-Box 360 for the PAL region)
- Best Buy: (This exclusives are only available for the NTSC regions and only for the Special Edition of the game for the PAL region)
- Cheetos: (This exclusive was only available for the NTSC regions)
- PopChips: (This exclusive redeemable song is only for the NTSC region and is a DLC for all regions.)
- Garnier Fructis CA: (This exclusive redeemable song was only for the NTSC versions of the game for Canada, but eventually became unlockable through UPlay for the United States of America for some time)
- Most of the brand exclusives can be found as a DLC or on a spin-off Just Dance game like Just Dance: Greatest Hits/Best Of.
- All games in the main Just Dance Series have at least one brand exclusive. (Except for Just Dance and Just Dance 2015.)
- The average of brand exclusives in the series is 2 Brand Exclusives.
- In every game at least 1 song is made available for the PAL region as a DLC or a spin-off.
- All the brand exclusives are all only for the NTSC, this might be the reason why the NTSC region exclusive songs is all made as DLCs for the PAL region while the NTSC doesn't get any of the PAL region exclusives.
- PAL versions do not have a redeem button.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • 中文 • 日本語|