"Brand New Start" by Anja is featured on Just Dance 4 as a code-redeemable track.
Appearance of the Dancer
The coach is a female explorer who is wearing an orange explorer hat which covers her brown hair which is tied in a long ponytail. She is also wearing a red one-sleeved shirt, a pair of long yellow pants and a pair of brown boots. She also has a belt with a piece of rope attached.
The routine takes place in a jungle with a temple, a river and a volcano in the back part of the background. At some parts, some red and yellow, or green and yellow, lights on the temple light up. During the chorus, the volcano can be seen erupting. Showers of lava are also seen around the dancer. At the beginning and at the end, some leaves are seen obscuring the screen.
There are 2 Gold Moves in this routine, both of which are the same:
Both Gold Moves: Put your right arm up.
Brand New Start is featured in the following Mashup:
Brand New Start appears in Puppet/Party Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to her dance moves:
- Explorer On The Ground
- Explorer's Lash
- Indiana Girl
- Indiana Swing
- Walk Like An Explorer
- Brand New Start is the second of two songs to have been promoted by Cheetos, along with You Make Me Feel....
- Brand New Start is the fourth song Anja has ever released, as well as the fourth of her songs to be featured on Just Dance.
- This is her only song that has never been uploaded to YouTube.
- This is her last song in Just Dance.
- Brand New Start has an avatar in Just Dance 2014 that can be unlocked along with the Love Boat (Mashup) in August.
- The final line of lyrics ("This is a brand new start") fades off before the highlighting begins, although they are sung.
- It does not disappear with a fading effect; it disappears with a very sudden effect. This occurrence was very common in Just Dance 2.
- In the instructions booklet, Jungle Drum appears as this song’s menu icon.
- Brand New Start has a glitch on Kinect; occasionally, the intro after the coach selection menu will briefly lag.
- The album cover is affected by a glitch: the coach’s outline is sometimes replaced by an orange silhouette which stands slightly to the right.