|This article is about Becky G's song. You may be looking for The Black Eyed Peas' song with a similar name.|
Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a girl with long brown hair covered by an orange beanie. She is wearing an orange bra underneath a loose red leopard shirt, gold bangles, a pair of ripped denim shorts with orange, red, and black stripes over a pair of orange tights, as well as a pair of black leather combat boots.
A orange background that is shaped like a triangle. The triangles pop up as the beats raises. During the bridge the color changes to red and shems of red covers the screen.
There are 3 Gold Moves in the routine:
Gold Move 1: Spin your hands in the air and spin your waist.
Gold Move 2: Hit the air with your right fist.
Gold Move 3: Pose with your arms perpendicular to your body and put your right hand up, and your left hand down.
Appearances in Mashups
Can't Get Enough appears in the following Mashups:
- Balkan Blast Remix
- Hangover (BaBaBa) (High Energy)
- I Gotta Feeling (Hops & Jumps)
I Luh Ya Papi (Urban Latino)
- Stadium Flow (High Energy Girls)
- This is the third song by Pitbull on the series, after On the Floor and Feel This Moment. It is followed by Timber and Fun.
- This is the second song in which he is a featured artist, after On the Floor.
- This is the second song by Becky G on the series, after Oath. It is followed by Built For This.
- However, on Oath, she was a featured artist, making this song her first solo song in the series.
- A Just Dance player from YouTube leaked this and the other December DLCs.
- This dancer appears and disappears very similarly to the dancers from My Main Girl and I Need Your Love, as they were all December DLCs.
- When the lyrics in this are compared to all the YouTube lyric videos and lyric website pages for this songs, they are different from each other.
- Hay que darles fuego (Let's give them fire) appears incorrectly as A que vales fuego (You're worth fire), completely changing the meaning.
- The audio in the routine is different from the one in the music video, as Becky's voice in the first verse of the song is more upbeat than the music video.
- There is a lyric difference between Just Dance 2014 and all the following games: the line "I'm Jordan and Pippen mang huh" is spelled out as "I'm Jordan their Pimping man huh" in later games.
- In addition, every time the word "mang" appears, it is changed to "man".