Appearance of the Dancer
The coach, a woman, has short blue curly hair that stops at her neck. She has a slim figure, and is seen wearing a blue single-sleeved one-piece dress with a dark blue collar and frills, a pair of blue fingerless gloves with a white heart, and a pair of blue boots. She also has dark blue bands on her elbows.
In the remake, the dancer’s colors are lighter than the original. She also has a white outline, and also glows violet.
The background is a blue room that has light blue laser lights and flying triangles of the same color. In the remake, the room is navy blue to pitch black and there is also a lot more light blue laser lights that are thinner and acted as grids like grid paper.
Can't Get You Out of My Head is featured in the following Mashup:
- Ain’t No Other Man (Beta Dancer)
Can’t Get You Out of My Head appears in Puppet Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to her dance moves:
- Back To Blue
- Going Nowhere
- Watching You
- On the Just Dance menu, the dancer’s dress is slightly darker, as seen in the photo below.
- Before the game was released, the dancer had a different outfit to match the music video. It was the beta version, but for unknown reasons the team filmed another routine with the short dress seen in the final game.
- The "La la la" lines are not written in the lyrics.
- "Every" is spelled in two different ways in the song. The first is as "ev’ry" as said in "Ev’ry night." The next reads "Every day". This happens due to the fact Kylie Minogue says the second one slower.
- This is the second song to make its only appearance in Just Dance to have files in Just Dance Now. It follows I Get Around, and is followed by Cotton Eye Joe.
- However, the files for this song still lack Gold Moves.
- Can’t Get You Out of My Head is the second and currently only song to not have Gold Moves in its Just Dance Now files. The first one is I Get Around, which would later receive Gold Moves.