Appearance of the Dancers
Both dancers are male. They resemble characters from the show.
P1 represents Dez from the show. He has short brown hair. He is wearing a pair of black overalls over a white shirt, a pair of grey pants and a pair of shoes.
P2 is Austin from the same show. He is wearing a jacket over a white shirt, a pair of red pants, and a pair of black shoes.
The background is supposed to be New York Times Square on New Year's Eve buildings and lights. There are two jumbo-trons (one landscape, on portrait) where you can see the dancers behind the scenes and random star effects.
There is one Gold Move in the routine:
(Both at the same time)Gold Move: Jump doing the pose, as if you were singing at a guitar.
- The background takes inspiration from a crossover entitled Austin & Jessie & Ally All Star New Year
- This is the second Austin & Ally song in the series. It is preceded by A Billion Hits and followed by Chasin’ The Beat Of My Heart and Me & You.
- All of the songs are from Just Dance: Disney Party 2.
- In the begining of the routine, the dancers come on the stage from ladders that are from a helicopter.
- This is taken from the scene in the previously mentioned crossover where the Ross family from Jessie helps Austin get to the stage on time.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • 中文 • 日本語|