|This article is about the OMI song. You may be looking for the Just Dance Machine routine.|
Appearance of the Dancers
The dance crew comprises of two men and two women.
P1 is a man with a beard and sunglasses. He wears a purple cap, a yellow top with blue patterns on his sleeves, green shorts and purple-yellow sneakers.
P2 is a girl with her hair tied in a fishtail. She is wearing a flower crown with blue and pink flowers, a gold necklace, a jean jacket, a black bikini top, a purple-pink skirt and gladiator sandals (which looks similar to what Cool for the Summer is wearing).
P3 is a man with long hair tied up into a ponytail. He is wearing a yellow and velvet lined fedora, a green tee with pink print, dark red pants and yellow-black sneakers. He resembled to OMI on a music video.
P4 is a girl with her hair tied up in a bun with a purple band and is wearing sunglasses. Her top is aqua blue colored and she is wearing a gold necklace. She is also wearing dark red shorts with a yellow belt and is seen with neon green sandals.
The background appears to be a wavy sparkling water-reflection that changes colors throughout the routine. At some points of the routine, the water is normal. Some palm trees can be seen in the reflection.
There are 4 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Moves 1, 2, and 4: Move your hips after placing your hands on them.
Gold Move 3: This is a left-to-right Wave Gold Move:
- P4: Put your hands near your eyes.
- P3: Put your right hand near your head.
- P2: Shake your hand.
- P1: Put your hand above your eyes.
Cheerleader (Felix Jaehn Remix) appears in the following Dance Quest maps:
- The track was hinted upon in This Is How We Do’s Behind-the-Track interview.
- In the preview, the pictogram for the Gold Move lacks a gold outline.
- In the Just Dance Unlimited trailer, OMI is erroneously credited in the lowercase as Omi.
- P1 has a similar appearance to The World is Ours (in terms of clothes) and Thibaut Orsoni (in terms of facial features), P2 resembles P1 from Aquarius/Let the Sunshine In, P3 resembles P2 from Alright and P4 resembles Mr. Saxobeat, American Girl, I Love It, and Cool for the Summer.
- The Felix Jaehn remix version of the song was used in-game instead of the original.
- This is the sixth remix to be featured in the series after Funplex (CSS Remix), Body Movin’, Sympathy For The Devil, Satisfaction, Kung Fu Fighting, and Macarena.
- The coaches originally had a lighter color scheme.
- Along with Prince Ali, this song is not in the "QUARTETS" section in Just Dance Now.
- In the menu icon and in the Just Dance Now cover, P1’s mustaches are accidentally colored flesh pink.
- In the lyrics, the word "only" (in "You’re the only girl for me") does not appear.
- In a Just Dance Unlimited banner, the song is simply credited as Cheerleader.
- P2’s jacket is reused in Despacito.