|This article is about the OMI song. You may be looking for the Just Dance Machine routine.|
Appearance of the Dancers
The dance crew comprises of two men and two women.
P1 is a man with a beard and sunglasses. He wears a purple cap, a yellow top with blue patterns on his sleeves, green shorts and purple-yellow sneakers.
P2 is a girl with her hair tied in a fishtail. She is wearing a flower crown with blue and pink flowers, a gold necklace, a jeans jacket, a black bikini top, a purple-pink skirt and gladiator sandals (which looks similar to what Cool for the Summer is wearing).
P3 is a man with long hair tied up into a ponytail. He is wearing a yellow and velvet lined fedora, a green tee with pink print, dark red pants and yellow-black sneakers. He resembled to OMI on a music video.
P4 is a girl with her hair tied up in a bun with a purple band and is wearing sunglasses. Her top is aqua blue colored and she is wearing a gold necklace. She is also wearing dark red shorts with a yellow belt and is seen with neon green sandals.
The background appears to be a wavy sparkling water-reflection that changes colors throughout the routine. At some points of the routine, the water is normal. Some palm trees can be seen in the reflection.
There are 4 Gold Moves in this routine.
Gold Moves 1, 2, and 4: Move your hips after placing your hands on them.
Gold Move 3: This is a wave Gold Move starting from P4 to P1: P4, put your hands near your eyes, P3, put your right hand near your head, P2, shake your hand, and P1, put your hand above your eyes.
Cheerleader (Felix Jaehn Remix) appears in the following Dance Quest maps:
- The track was hinted upon in This Is How We Do’s Behind-the-Track interview.
- In the preview, the pictogram for the Gold Move lacks a gold outline.
- This is because, in the preview, the pictograms were in development.
- The preview also had different colored pictograms and a thinner outline for dancers.
- In the Just Dance Unlimited trailer, OMI is erroneously credited in the lowercase as Omi.
- P1 has a similar appearance to The World is Ours (in terms of clothes) and Thibaut Orsoni (in terms of facial features), P2 resembles P1 from Aquarius/Let the Sunshine In, P3 resembles P2 from Alright and P4 resembles Mr. Saxobeat, American Girl, I Love It and Cool for the Summer.
- This is the sixth remix to be featured in the series after Funplex (CSS Remix), Body Movin’, Sympathy For The Devil, Satisfaction, Kung Fu Fighting, and Macarena.
- The coaches originally had a lighter color scheme.
- Along with Prince Ali, this song is not in the "QUARTETS" section in Just Dance Now.
- In the menu icon and in the Just Dance Now cover, P1's moustaches are accidentally colored flesh pink.
- In the lyrics, the word "only" (in "You're the only girl for me") does not appear.
- In a Just Dance Unlimited banner, the song is simply credited as Cheerleader.
- P2's jacket is reused in Despacito
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|