Appearance of the Dancer
The coach is a male farmer. He has disheveled purple hair, and is wearing a pair of blue suspenders over an orange shirt, as well as a pair of Wellingtons.
The routine takes place in what looks like a farm. There is a barn from Here Comes the Hotstepper in the distance. The coach seems to be dancing in front of a tree. Whenever "CHICKEN!" is sung, a few chickens appear.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine, all of which are the same:
All Gold Moves: Slowly raise your right hand with your left hand on your waist. The third Gold Move is the final move of the routine.
Chicken Payback features in the following Mashups:
Chicken Payback appears in Puppet/Party Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to his dance moves:
- Farmer Swim
- Farmer's Jig
- Flying Farmer
- Funky Farmer
- In all the games featuring Chicken Payback, the artists are credited as "A Band Of Bees", which is the name they're known with in the United States of America.
- The chickens are the same as those in Here Comes the Hotstepper.
- Chicken Payback is tied with Bad Romance’s Monsters Mashup, Circus’s Show-Off Mashup and S.O.S for the earliest appearance of a Gold Move in a routine from the main franchise. It is the second pictogram in each, but Bad Romance’s comes faster.
- The coach’s overalls are identical to Step by Step’s.
- The coach’s left arm tends to glitch often, turning from white to purple.
- By looking at the menu icon through the game files, four asterisks-like symbols at the corners can be seen.