Appearance of the Dancers
They are two boys.
The left coach should resemble the "good boy," and wears a blue beanie, a blue sleeveless vest, a light blue necklace, aqua glove, blue pants, and blue shoes. He looks similar to P1 of American Boy, but with an altered color scheme, lacking the hidden shirt, and different shoes.
The right coach should resemble the "bad boy," and wears an aqua cap, a blue necklace, aqua shirt, magenta glove, aqua pants and blue shoes. He looks similar to P2 of Rising Sun, but with a darker color scheme, a different top, and different shoes.
The background is a dark stage with aqua triangles and turquoise lights. Behind it, there are sky blue spotlights and a shiny night sky.
There are 5 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1 and 2: For the left boy, he puts his left hand down like he's pointing to the floor, and the right on the left arm. For the right boy, it's the same but with inverted positions (right hand down and left hand on the arm).
Gold Move 3 and 4: The two touch their right legs with their right hands while jumping.
Gold Move 5: The two punch in the air with their right hands.
- Choo Choo TRAIN is the first song by EXILE in the Japanese series, it is later followed by WON’T BE LONG, Rising Sun, Lovers Again, and I Wish For You.
- This is one of the few Male/Male Duets in the Japanese Just Dance series.
- Some of the moves used are from the music video.
- Before starting the routine, many cheering and rock sounds can be heard.
- The line Beat's like a skip skip has an implied The in brackets. This never happened before in the series.