Appearance of the Dancers
They are two boys.
The left coach should resemble the "good boy," and wears a blue beanie, a blue sleeveless vest, a light blue necklace, aqua glove, blue pants and blue shoes.
The right coach should resemble the "bad boy," and wears an aqua cap, a blue necklace, aqua shirt, magenta glove, aqua pants and blue shoes.
The background is a dark stage with aqua triangles and turquoise lights. Behind it, there are sky blue spotlights and a shiny night sky.
There are 5 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1 and 2: For the left boy, he puts his left hand down like he's pointing to the floor, and the right on the left arm. For the right boy, it's the same but with inverted positions (right hand down and left hand on the arm).
Gold Move 3 and 4: The two touch their right legs with their right hands while jumping.
Gold Move 5: The two punch in the air with their right hands.
- This is the first song by EXILE in the Japanese series, it is later followed by Won't Be Long, Rising Sun, Lovers Again and I Wish For You.
- This is one of the few Male/Male Duets in the Japanese Just Dance series.
- Some of the moves used are from the music video.
- For some reason, the word "freak" is never censored (like in Mr. Saxobeat, Waking Up In Vegas and several other songs).
- Before starting the routine, many cheering and rock sounds can be heard.
- The line Beat's like a skip skip has an implied The in brackets. This never happened before in the series.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Español España • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • 中文 • 日本語|