Appearance of the Dancers
P1 is a woman wearing a green and white dress. She has high green and black striped stockings, and black shoes.
P2 is a man in a lime green shirt with dark green shorts, jacket, tie, and lime green shoes. He also has a green hat with a lime green clover on it. He looks like an Irish leprechaun.
The routine takes place within a forest. There are trees to the side and a big waterfall flowing into a pond in the back. There is also a shining pot of gold in the center, that a rainbow shines onto towards the end of the song.
There are 6 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Moves 1 and 3: Both players raise their hands facing each other.
Gold Moves 2 and 4: Same as gold move 1 but facing the other way.
Gold Move 5: Both players put their arms out, but P1 has her legs slightly out.
Gold Move 6: Spin around. P1 goes to the left; P2 goes to the right.
- The theme of this routine is likely to be St. Patrick’s Day because the track was released on March 17, which is the date of that holiday.
- P2’s avatar on Just Dance 2014 can only be unlocked in March along with the Mashup for Could You Be Loved.
- In a beta version of the routine, the rainbow is not seen to be as pixelated.
- In the remake, it is not pixelated anymore.
- This is one of the 5 DLC’s from Just Dance 2 that did not appear in Just Dance: Summer Party. The others are:
- In the scoring screen, the tree on the left of the background overlaps the score bar.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|