Appearance of the Dancers
The routine is a duet featuring two males.
P1 wears a neon green cap, light purple sweatshirt with a yellow triangle and a green one, a red hood, green zebra-striped pants, magenta high socks, and yellow and purple shoes.
P2 has curly black hair, a pair of sunglasses with a yellow frame, a light purple jacket with magenta sleeves with some green zebra-striped parts with a yellow T-shirt underneath, some light purple pants with some yellow and magenta stripes, and a pair of green shoes.
After turning black and white, their outfits use only three colors: red, blue and green; all the remaining parts are black, including the skin.
The background contains a traditional Chinese dragon; in the instrumental parts, it has a zebra pattern, a multi-colored Chinese letter, colorful triangles, two zebras and some separately animated parts. Then, it has pink and green zebra heads, the same multi-colored Chinese letter in different patterns and zebra-striped multi-color sunglasses.
There are 4 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1: Punch your arms upwards and kick with your right leg.
Gold Move 2: Move your elbows backwards energetically and kick with your right leg.
Gold Moves 3 and 4: Extend your arms quickly to the left and move your body to the right.
- The zebra pattern in the background is recycled from Gangnam Style.
- The clothes, the traditional dragon, and the zebra heads are inspired from the music video.
- Some slow-motion effects are used before Gold Move 4.
- P2's shoes glitch from green to purple when he steps forward.
- Similar to 4 Walls and Gee, the line before the last Gold Move is so long that it reaches the end of the pictograms slide.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • 中文 • 日本語|