Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a woman in a casual summer get-up with braided black hair. She wears sunglasses, a black vest, a green-and-orange bikini top, purple glitter shorts, and black gladiator stiletto sandals.
The background is mainly pink and yellow with colored lines and circles. The lines and circles slowly sift around. During the chorus, dark squares appear in the center, such squares flash red and rotate. As they spiral forth, a twirling line is present behind them and change shape.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine, all of which are the same:
All Gold Moves: Quickly raise your right arm.
Cool for the Summer appears in the following Dance Quest maps:
- Palm Tree
- This is the first song by Demi Lovato in the main series, after she was featured in Just Dance Kids, Just Dance Kids 2014 and Just Dance.
- "F**k" is censored lightly, but "cherry" was not, which was censored in I Kissed a Girl.
- There is a flame-like effect behind the dancer.
- The Gold Move pictogram from this song is similar to a beta pictogram from Roar.
- This song was revealed during the MTV VMAs after Demi's performance of this song.
- The dancer's outfit resembles what Demi Lovato was wearing in the music video for the same song.
- When the chorus is played, the background resembles the one from Dance All Nite.
- In the seventh generation console versions of the game, after playing this song and unlocking the avatar for the song, the avatar's collar is purple. However, when you view it in the avatar shop, the collar is golden with some spikes, like in other versions.
- In the song's Just Dance Unlimited preview, the background is less detailed during the chorus. When the chorus ends, the background is replaced by a black screen.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • 中文 • 日本語|