Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a cowgirl with dirty blond braids. She wears a blue cowboy hat. Her shirt is orange with a subtle yellow gradient and blue accents. The shirt only covers her chest, and her blue shorts are only as low as her upper thigh. She has red socks under her blue shoes.
In the remake, her hair matches the shirt, and her hat matches the shoes and shorts. Her socks are now orange instead of red. The outline is now a lighter shade of blue.
The background takes place near two canyons, with many sheriff stars with the word DANCE on them.
The routine takes place in a desert with canyons in the background. During the chorus, the desert is sunlit, with orange-tinted clouds in the sky along with a bright noon sun. Backup dancers resembling the main coach appear around the sand floor (similar to Ninja Re Bang Bang). The backup dancers are colored shades of brown, and appear and disappear in quick, teleportation-style flashes.
During the verses, the day turns to night. The sky is in a dark shade of blue, with clouds and a bright crescent moon in the sky. As with the day-scene, backup dancers also appear through out the night desert. However, these backup dancers are in a shade of dark blue, have neon outlines, and teleport away in colorful flashes.
The outro scene is identical to the verse scenes, with the exception of the presence of the backup dancers.
There are 4 Gold Moves in the Just Dance Now remake:
Gold Moves 1 and 3: Point to the screen rapidly once.
Gold Move 2: Move your arms as if you're taming a horse.
Gold Move 4: Move your right arm as if you're putting your gun back in the pocket. This is the final move of the routine.
Cotton Eye Joe appears in Puppet/Party Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to her dance moves:
- Chick Dance
- Country Jig
- Home On The Range
- Western Lash
- Western Slide
- Western Street
- "Hell" is not censored in the original game (as back when the game was made, rules were not as strict), but is censored starting with Just Dance Now.
- In the Beta version, the dancer's features are slightly more distinguishable.
- In Just Dance 4, the track has an avatar, but much like Somethin' Stupid’s P1 avatar, it did not return for the subsequent games. However, the avatar later returned in Just Dance Now and Just Dance Unlimited with a different look.
- One of the pictograms for the remake is missing the usual white outline that is used for every pictogram in the series, giving the pictogram an unfinished appearance.
- This is one of two songs of Swedish descent to be featured in the first Just Dance game. The other one is Jerk It Out.
- Gold Move 4's pictogram for the remake has been updated as of an unknown date; the new pictogram is now the ending pictogram where it has its hands on its hips instead of the pictogram with the spiral arrow.
This section is a stub. You can help by adding to it.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • 中文 • 日本語|