| Remove the bandaids!
This article contains images or videos with watermarks. If possible, please replace them with non-watermarked media.
|This article is about Queen's song. You may be looking for Anja's song with a similar name.|
Appearance of the Dancers
P1 is a woman wearing a pink dress with a blue belt. Her jacket and hair are in a very dark blue-green color. The female is also wearing a pink diadem, and blue earrings, and high-heels.
P2 is a man dressed in mostly dark blue-green colors, but he's wearing a pair of pink glasses, a pink belt, and a blue jacket. His hair also has a dark blue-green color.
The dancers are at a rainy Movie Drive-In in the evening. The movie on display appears to be about the two dancers and is styled like an old silent movie.
There are 4 Gold Moves in this routine, all of which are the same:
All Gold Moves:
- P1: Put your right hand on your head and your left hand on your hip.
- P2: Point at P1 with both of your hands.
- Crazy Little Thing Called Love is the first song by Queen in the series.
- The dancers bear similarities with the beta dancers on the PAL cover.
- Unlike several of the other remade songs, the dancers appear on the remade square with poses different from their original game square.
- The final pictogram in the remake and the Wii version of Just Dance 3 does not appear in the Xbox version.
- In a beta image, P2 has a different haircut. This was changed some time before release.
- In Just Dance Now, the preview did not show the Gold Move effect during the Gold Move.
- In the original coach selection image for P2, his mouth is pink. This was fixed in the remake.