|This article is about Queen's song. You may be looking for Anja's song with a similar name.|
Appearance of the Dancers
P1 is a woman wearing a pink dress with a blue belt. Her jacket and hair are in a very dark blue-green colour. The female is also wearing a pink diadem and blue earrings and high-heels.
P2 is a man dressed in mostly dark blue-green colours, but he's wearing a pair of pink glasses, a pink belt and a blue jacket. His hair is dark green.
The dancers are at a rainy Movie Drive-In in the evening. The movie on display appears to be about the two dancers and is styled like an old silent movie.
There are 4 Gold Moves in the routine, all of which are the same:
- All Gold Moves (P1): Put your right hand on your head and your left hand on your hip.
- All Gold Moves (P2): Point at P1 with both of your hands.
- This is Queen's debut in the series. Their second song in the series is Don’t Stop Me Now.
- The dancers bear similarities with the beta dancers on the PAL cover.
- Unlike several of the other remade songs, the dancers appear on the remade square with poses different from their original game square.
- The final pictogram in the remake and the Wii version of Just Dance 3 does not appear in the Xbox version.
- In a beta image, P2 has a different haircut. This was changed sometime before release.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • 中文 • 日本語|