Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is female. She has orange hair in a ponytail, a purple and orange baseball jacket, orange skirt, purple pants and white shoes. She looks like a high-school teenager.
The remake shows her in a slightly lighter hue.
The background is relatively simple - it is simply a teal wall with patterns. There is also a Polaroid picture of a white limousine parked in front of a brightly lit diner. The picture also shows purple evening with multiple silhouettes of palm trees. At the top left corner of the picture, there is cursive writing which reads for my love.
There are 4 Gold Moves (8 in the remake) in the routine:
Gold Moves 1 and 3 (1, 2, 5, & 6 in the remake): Put your hand near your lips as if to say "Oh".
Gold Moves 2 and 4 (3, 4, 7, & 8 in the remake): Stretch your hands out and lift your right leg.
Crying Blood appears in the following Mashups:
- The background reappears in Rock Lobster on Just Dance 4.
- In the French trailer for Just Dance 2: Extra Songs from July 2011 shows this dancer dancing in front of You Can't Hurry Love's background. However, You Can't Hurry Love pictograms still appear.
- On the Wii and PS3 versions of Just Dance 3, despite not appearing in Take On Me's Mashup, the dancer appears on the menu card for that Mashup.
- This dancer and Firework have been used in a lot of promotion for the Just Dance 2 DLC's.
- In a beta video, it shows that the routine was originally going to have 8 Gold Moves instead of 4. Also, the red line that shows the title of the song and its author displays just INVALID TEXT in both folders.
- However, the Gold Moves are 8 in Just Dance Now.
- In Just Dance 2 and Just Dance: Summer Party, the lyrics are mistaken as "uncut just to need me," when it should say "unconditionally".
- In Just Dance Now, the lyrics read "uncut missed me lonely".
- Along with some other routines, when this routine is viewed from the dash.justdancenow.com link, the Gold Move effect will not appear in the video that is shown.
- Despite the fact that the dancer's facial features are not visible on the remake's square, they are still visible during the routine.
- Examining the pictograms, you can notice that there is one with a semi-transparent arrow, and the pictograms from Just Dance 2 that replaced the first, third, fifth, and seventh Gold Moves are more saturated.
- Additionally, each arrow/couple of arrows has a different hexadecimal.
- The coach appears in a Just Dance-themed party set, with a different colour scheme: her hair and her skirt are green, and the purple parts are in a darker hue.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • 中文 • 日本語|