Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a woman with bordeaux hair, a pink strand, pink bra, pink and bordeaux bracelets, yellow glove, magenta shorts with bordeaux belt, a bracelet on her left leg with a butterfly, and bordeaux heeled boots.
There are two backgrounds for this song: the first one is an empty room with checkered floor and a big heart on a sipario. Then it opens and it shows a bar with checkered walls, a piano, a guitar, and a bar counter with chairs and glasses on it.
There are 5 Gold Moves in this routine.
Gold Moves 1 and 3: Put your right hand near your face.
Gold Moves 2, 4 and 5: Put your right arm up and your left one over your chest.
- This is the first song by Kumi Koda in the series, followed by Won't Be Long with Exile.
- The dancer looks a bit similar to Kumi Koda.
- The coach's avatar in Just Dance Wii U is the only avatar that also has cleavage and not just its face.
- This is the first avatar that includes non-facial features/accessories; the second to do so is Ninja Re Bang Bang’s avatar, which has a katana behind it.
- The Gold Moves come from the original choreography.
- In the original version, which was performed by Yoko Maekawa, the instrumental part between the second and the third verse is replaced by a rap-like part with a slower BPM.