Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a woman with bordeaux hair, a pink strand, pink bra, pink and bordeaux bracelets, yellow glove, magenta shorts with bordeaux belt, a bracelet on her left leg with a butterfly, and bordeaux heeled boots.
There are two backgrounds for this song: the first is an empty room with checkered floor and a big heart on a sipario. Then it opens and it shows a bar with checkered walls, a piano, a guitar, and a bar counter with chairs and glasses on it.
There are 5 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Moves 1 and 3: Put your right hand near your face.
Gold Moves 2, 4 and 5: Put your right arm up and your left one over your chest.
- This is the first song by Kumi Koda in the series; it is followed by Won't Be Long with EXILE.
- The dancer looks a bit similar to Kumi Koda.
- She also has a strong resemblance to Pippi, a character from the anime SaruMaru and the game, Yandere Simulator.
- The coach's avatar in Just Dance Wii U is the only avatar that also has cleavage and not just its face.
- This is the first avatar that includes non-facial features/accessories; the second to do so is Ninja Re Bang Bang's avatar, which has a katana behind it.
- The Gold Moves come from the original choreography.
- In the original version, which was performed by Yoko Maekawa, the instrumental part between the second and the third verse is replaced by a rap-like part with a slower BPM.
- This song is the theme song to the anime "Cutie Honey", centering around the titular android fighting crime. The theme used here is a remix made in conjunction with a live action movie.
- Some people find the avatar disturbing because of the avatar's breasts.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • 中文 • 日本語|