Appearance of the Dancers
The dancers are both male robots.
P1 is a blue robot and with yellow and red highlights.
P2 is a yellow robot and with blue and turquoise highlights.
During the first two Gold Moves, the coaches turn black, and white gears can be seen. In their remake, they seem to have become skinnier as the shading has been toned down.
The routine takes place in a factory with conveyor belts and several nuts and bolts, along with pieces of machinery. During the second last verse, moving pink and green stripes can be seen on the floor. At the beginning and the end two hooks take pick up the deactivated dancers.
There are 3 Gold Moves in the Classic routine:
Gold Moves 1 and 2: Punch the air beside you repeatedly.
Gold Move 3: Lift your hands and then lower them.
Da Funk has an unlockable Sweat Mashup.
- I Was Made For Lovin’ You (Sweat)
- The Power
- Apache (Jump On It) [GM1]
- She's Got Me Dancing
- Body Movin’
- Move Your Feet
- I Don’t Feel Like Dancin’ [GM2]
- I Was Made For Lovin' You (Sweat)
Da Funk appears in the following Mashup:
- Da Funk is the first song by Daft Punk in the series.
- The Friends section in the World Dance Floor menu in Just Dance 2014 shows P2’s avatar. However, P2’s avatar was not obtainable until Just Dance 2016.
- AI, the computer dancer that is automatically selected as one’s rival in the absence of a competitor in a Battle routine in Just Dance 2014, uses P1’s avatar.
- In the Sweat Mashup, She’s Got Me Dancing’s pictogram color is changed to a dark blue and The Power’s pictograms are much lighter. Besides, right when She’s Got Me Dancing’s part is finished, a green football shoe and a water bottle appear from the sides and get kicked away by the coach.
- The Sweat Mashup is the only mashup in the entire series that does not repeat any dancers outside of the start and finish (in this case, I Was Made For Lovin’ You [Sweat]). However, most of the dancers in this mashup remain on screen longer than usual.
- Most pictograms in the original routine have props that have the same colours as the coaches’ gloves and not the color of the pictogram (e.g.: P1 has a neon green glove and so do the arrows in his pictograms). This does not happen in the Wii and PS3 versions of Just Dance 3 or in the remake.
- This is the only Duet post-Just Dance 2 where this happens.
- The Sweat Mashup has some cheering sounds and some voices screaming 1...2...3...4! on Wii and PS3.
Official Music Video