"Dagomba" by Sorcerer is featured on Just Dance 2, Just Dance Wii, Just Dance 3 (as a DLC), Just Dance: Greatest Hits/Best Of, Just Dance 4 (as a DLC), Just Dance 2016 (as a Uplay unlockable) and Just Dance Now.
DancerThe coach, a male tribal dancer with greenish skin, wears a painted African woodmask, a brown grass skirt as well as two brown wristbands on each arm.
The dancer is dancing on a savannah. There's an active volcano in the back which throws lava and spears can be seen set up in the grass. Every time the dancer rises his hands he summons lightning which strike the spears.
There's only one Gold Move in the routine:
Only Gold Move: Move your right hand in a half circle towards the screen meanwhile your left hand is behind your back.
Dagomba appears in the following Mashups:
- Fatima (World Music)
- I Like It
- Jamaican Dance
- No Limit
- Pump It
- Take On Me
- The Fox (What Does The Fox Say?) (Shamans)
- You're the First, the Last, My Everything
Dagomba appears in Puppet/Party Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to his dance moves:
- Africa Clap
- Africa Double
- Just like the Katti Kalandal dancers, his skintone is a bluish-green rather than white.
- It was even teal in the beta version.
- This song can be seen on six different games.
- The song was originally on Just Dance 2.
- It also appears on the main list on Just Dance Wii.
- It appeared on Just Dance 3 later as a DLC.
- It appeared on Just Dance: Greatest Hits/Best Of (both versions).
- It makes an appearance as a DLC on Just Dance 4 as well it is an avatar.
- It's appearance is in Just Dance Now.
- It will be unlockable through Uplay in Just Dance 2016.
- Thus, with 7 appearances, this is the most recycled song in the Just Dance series.
- The song has an avatar for both European and Japanese verison of Just Dance, but in the Japanese version he has a smily mask, unlike the European version. However, the smily mask returns in Just Dance 2015.
- Looking at the files of Just Dance Now, the song was originally called Electro Tribal, but it was changed for unknown reasons.
- Thus, this is one of the four songs (before Robot Rock, Isidora and XMas Tree) from Ubisoft with a change from its original name. Although none of those songs (except Robot Rock) are popular.
- If you look closely, the dancer messes up on some moves.
- An avatar representing this song is available on Just Dance 2015, but only if you have saved data from the previous games.
- It also looks a bit different; unlike it's Just Dance 4/Just Dance 2014 version, the mask now has a smile.
- The pictograms are lighter in Just Dance 4.
- During the routine, there are some new pictograms, related to the move where he's surrounded by the multicolour matter.
- However, that part doesn't give points.
- Along with It's Raining Men, Futebol Crazy, and Alright, this song is one of the final DLCs to be released for Just Dance 3.
- This is one of the seven songs that appear twice or more in a row in a Mashup - Kids in America in Rock Lobster, The Power in (I've Had) The Time Of My Life, Beat Match Until I'm Blue in Oops!...I Did It Again, Dagomba in Pump It, Crying Blood in Pump It and Rockafeller Skank in Jamaican Dance.
- According to the Uplay files found in JD 2016, this song will use its JD4/JDNOW remake for that game.
|Just Dance 4 DLC's|
|Baby Girl • Boom • Dagomba • Die Young • Funhouse • Gangnam Style • Gold Dust • Good Girl • Heavy Cross • Hit The Lights • Make The Party (Don't Stop) • Oath • One Thing • Part Of Me • Primadonna • Professor Pumplestickle • So Glamorous • The Lazy Song • Want U Back • We R Who We R • You Make Me Feel...|
|Songs in Just Dance Wii|
| Choo Choo TRAIN • Crazy in Love • Cutie Honey • Dagomba • Heavy Rotation • Hot Stuff • Jump in the Line • Jumpin|
Just Mario • Katti Kalandal • Kimi Ni Bump • Koi no Dial 6700 • Love Revolution • Mickey • Mister • One Night Carnival
Rasputin • S.O.S • Sexy Girl • Survival Dance • Toxic • U Can't Touch This • UFO • Valenti • Wannabe
Why? (Keep Your Head Down) • Won't Be Long • You Can't Hurry Love
|Read in Other Languages|
| Deutsch • Español • Español España • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski|
Pусский • 中文 • 日本語