- African woodmask with paint on it
- Grass skirts on his waist and his ankles.
- His skin is greenish.
The dancer is dancing on a savannah. There's an active volcano in the back which throws lava and spears can be seen set up in the grass. Every time the dancer rises his hands he summons lightning which strike the spears.
There's only one Gold Move in the routine.
Only Gold Move: Move your hand in a half circle towards the screen.
Appearances in Mashups
Dagomba appears in the following Mashups:
- I Like It
- Jamaican Dance
- No Limit
- Pump It
- Take On Me
- The Fox (What Does The Fox Say?) (Shamans)
- You're the First, the Last, My Everything
Dagomba appears in Puppet/Party Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to his dance moves:
- Africa Clap
- Africa Double
- Just like the Katti Kalandal dancers, his skintone is a more blue/green color rather than white.
- This song can be seen on six different games.
- The song was originally on Just Dance 2.
- It also appears on the main list on Just Dance Wii.
- It appeared on Just Dance 3 later as a DLC.
- It appeared on Just Dance: Greatest Hits/Best Of (both versions).
- It makes an appearance as a DLC on Just Dance 4 as well it is an avatar.
- Its latest appearance is in Just Dance Now (Mobile App).
- Thus, with 6 appearances, this is the most recycled song in the JD series, along with Baby Girl.
- Sorcerer (the artist of Dagomba) is actually Ubisoft. There is no music video, or any other video having to do with Dagomba besides Just Dance.
- The song has an avatar for both European and Japanese verison of JD, but in the Japanese version he has a smily mask, unlike the European version. However, the smily mask returns in JD2015.
- Looking at the files of Just Dance Now, the song was originally called Electro Tribal, but it was changed for unknown reasons.
- If you look closely, the dancer messes up on some moves.
- An avatar representing this song is available on Just Dance 2015, but only if you have saved data from the previous games.
- It also looks different; the mask now has a smile instead of the original face.
- The pictograms are lighter in JD4.
- Always in this game, there are some new ones, related to the move where he's surrounded by the multicolour matter.
- However, that part doesn't give points.
- The Just Dance 2, Just Dance 3, Just Dance: Greatest Hits and Just Dance Wii versions all have 95 pictograms while the Just Dance 4 and Just Dance Now versions have 129.
|Just Dance 4 DLC's|
| Baby Girl • Boom • Dagomba • Die Young • Funhouse • Gangnam Style • Gold Dust • Good Girl • Heavy Cross|
Hit The Lights • Make The Party (Don't Stop) • Oath • One Thing • Part Of Me • Primadonna • Professor Pumplestickle
So Glamorous • The Lazy Song • Want U Back • We R Who We R • You Make Me Feel...
|Songs in Just Dance Wii|
| Choo Choo TRAIN • Crazy in Love • Cutie Honey • Dagomba • Heavy Rotation • Hot Stuff • Jump in the Line • Jumpin|
Just Mario • Katti Kalandal • Kimi Ni Bump • Koi no Dial 6700 • Love Revolution • Mickey • Mister • One Night Carnival
Rasputin • S.O.S • Sexy Girl • Survival Dance • Toxic • U Can't Touch This • UFO • Valenti • Wannabe
Why (Keep Your Head Down) • Won't Be Long • You Can't Hurry Love