"Dagomba" by Sorcerer is featured on Just Dance 2, Just Dance Wii, Just Dance 3 (as a DLC), Just Dance: Greatest Hits/Best Of, Just Dance 4 (as a DLC), Just Dance 2016 (as a Uplay unlockable) and Just Dance Now.
DancerThe coach, a male tribal dancer with greenish skin, wears a painted African woodmask, a brown grass skirt as well as two brown wristbands on each arm.
The dancer is dancing on a savannah. There's an active volcano in the back which throws lava and spears can be seen set up in the grass. Every time the dancer rises his hands he summons lightning which strike the spears.
There's only one Gold Move in the routine:
Only Gold Move: Move your right hand in a half circle towards the screen meanwhile your left hand is behind your back.
Dagomba appears in the following Mashups:
- Fatima (World Music)
- Hangover (BaBaBa) (High Energy)
- I Like It
- Jamaican Dance
- No Limit
- Pump It
- Take On Me
- The Fox (What Does The Fox Say?) (Shamans)
- You're the First, the Last, My Everything
Dagomba appears in Puppet/Party Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to his dance moves:
- Africa Clap
- Africa Double
- Just like the Katti Kalandal dancers, his skintone is a bluish-green rather than white.
- It was even teal in the beta version.
- This song can be played on eight different games.
- The song was originally on Just Dance 2.
- It also appears on the main list on Just Dance Wii.
- It appeared on Just Dance 3 later as a DLC.
- It appeared on Just Dance: Greatest Hits/Best Of (both versions).
- It makes an appearance as a DLC on Just Dance 4 as well as as an avatar.
- Its appearance is in Just Dance Now.
- It will be unlockable through Uplay in Just Dance 2016.
- On Just Dance 2014, this song's avatar has a normal mouth, while on Just Dance Wii U its avatar has a smiling mouth. Starting in Just Dance 2015, its avatar has the same smiling mouth as Just Dance Wii U's.
- In the Mashup for Take On Me, the Gold Move from this routine was removed.
- It is possible that the song's original name was Electro Tribal, given its codename.
- If you look closely, the dancer messes up on some of the moves.
- An avatar representing this song is available on Just Dance 2015, but only if you have saved data from the previous games.
- It also looksslightly different; unlike its Just Dance 4/Just Dance 2014 version, the mask now has a smile.
- This is one of the seven songs that appear twice or more in a row in a Mashup - Kids in America in Rock Lobster, The Power in (I've Had) The Time Of My Life, Beat Match Until I'm Blue in Oops!...I Did It Again, Dagomba in Pump It, Crying Blood in Pump It and Rockafeller Skank in Jamaican Dance.
|Just Dance 4 DLC's|
| Baby Girl • Boom • Dagomba • Die Young • Funhouse • Gangnam Style • Gold Dust • Good Girl • Heavy Cross|
Hit The Lights • Make The Party (Don't Stop) • Oath • One Thing • Part Of Me • Primadonna • Professor Pumplestickle
So Glamorous • The Lazy Song • Want U Back • We R Who We R • You Make Me Feel...
|Songs in Just Dance Wii|
| Choo Choo TRAIN • Crazy in Love • Cutie Honey • Dagomba • Heavy Rotation • Hot Stuff • Jump in the Line • Jumpin|
Just Mario • Katti Kalandal • Kimi Ni Bump • Koi no Dial 6700 • Love Revolution • Mickey • Mister • One Night Carnival
Rasputin • S.O.S • Sexy Girl • Survival Dance • Toxic • U Can't Touch This • UFO • Valenti • Wannabe
Why? (Keep Your Head Down) • Won't Be Long • You Can't Hurry Love
|Just Dance 2016 Uplay Unlockables|
|Dagomba • Epic Sirtaki • Feel So Right • Isidora • Spectronizer • XMas Tree • You're On My Mind|
|Better When I’m Dancin' • Cheerleader • Man Down • Smile (Улыбайся)|
|Read in Other Languages|
| Deutsch • Español • Español España • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski|
Pусский • 中文 • 日本語