Dance Crews are a feature which debuted in Just Dance 3 and appeared in every subsequent game. Each Dance Crew routine features at least four playable coaches (six in the XBOX One version of Kiss You).
Dance Crews debuted in this installment. They feature four playable coaches and the pictograms come from the right and disappear in the center.
Dance Crews in Just Dance 3:
- Baby One More Time
- Boogie Wonderland
- I Was Made For Lovin’ You
- Night Boat To Cairo
- This is Halloween
Just Dance Wii 2 uses the same mechanics as Just Dance 3.
There are five songs with Dance Crews in Just Dance Wii 2, they are:
The pictograms have improved and they disappear at the side of the screen.
Dance Crews in Just Dance 4:
- Beware of the Boys (Mundian To Bach Ke)
- Istanbul (Not Constantinople)
- Jailhouse Rock
- Oops!...I Did It Again
- Time Warp
- What Makes You Beautiful
- Wild Wild West
- You’re the First, the Last, My Everything
The pictograms have improved.
Dance Crews in Just Dance 2014:
- Blame It on the Boogie
- In The Summertime
- Kiss You (included a 6-Player Dance Crew in the XBOX One version)
- Pound The Alarm
- Prince Ali
- Turn Up The Love (Sumo)
This game follows Just Dance 2014’s mechanics. Of all the games to have Dance Crews, this one has the fewest, with four.
Dance Crews in Just Dance Wii U:
The pictograms look to be slightly improved. There is also one Dance Crew Mashup.
Dance Crews in Just Dance 2015:
- Bang Bang
- Best Song Ever
- She Looks So Perfect
- Walk This Way
- You’re On My Mind
- Kiss You (Recycled DLC)
Dance Crews in Just Dance 2016:
- Balkan Blast Remix
- Irish Meadow Dance
- No Control
- Rabiosa (Mashup)
- This Is How We Do
- Cheerleader (Just Dance Unlimited Exclusive)
Dance Crews in Just Dance 2017:
- Cola Song (Candy People Version)
- Watch Me (Whip/Nae Nae) (Family Battle Version)
- Worth It (Extreme Dance Crew Version)
- Just Dance 4, Just Dance 2014, and Just Dance 2015 feature the most Dance Crews, with nine each.
- Kiss You is the first and currently only downloadable Dance Crew (even though it is recycled). It is also the only 6-person Dance Crew.
- On the Xbox One from Just Dance 2014 onward, most routines allow for six players to play at once. This is not the case for dance crews, as six cannot be divided evenly by four.
- Just Dance 2016 allows players on 8th-Generation consoles to obtain the use of smartphones and the Just Dance Controller App for scoring, a feature that allows up to six players, even for Dance Crews. This is not the case for the Xbox One’s Kinect.
- Starting with Just Dance 2016, with the use of a smartphone or a Wii/Move remote on the Wii U and PlayStation 4, multiple players can select a singular dancer. Previously, only one player was admitted to each available dancer.
- Although Just Dance Wii U has fewer Dance Crews than Just Dance Wii 2, Just Dance Wii 2 has more Dance Crews that are exclusive to the Japanese series.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|