|| Remove the bandaids!
This article contains images or videos with watermarks. If possible, please replace them with non-watermarked media.
Dance Lab is a feature in Just Dance 2018. The mode is exclusive to the eighth generation consoles and the Nintendo Switch.
There are 8 Episodes from the Dance Lab and a random one. The first Episode is unlocked from the start; subsequent Episodes, as well as the Random feature, must be unlocked via the Gift Machine.
- Dance Lab uses the same scoring system as Just Dance Machine.
- Every file for Dance Lab has the prefix "jdm" at the beginning, meaning that "Just Dance Machine" was the intended name for this feature.
- Unlike Just Dance Machine, this mode can also score points and earn stars. Which means that it is possible to go for Superstar and Megastar.
- The icons for Elephant and Jellyfish can be found in the files of Just Dance 2019, meaning that Dance Lab was probably planned to reappear in that game.
- The icon for an unused routine called Metal Dance can be found, too.
Just Dance 2018 Dance Lab - All Episodes
Dance Lab (Official Audio and Video Extraction) - Just Dance Music