Appearance of the Dancers
P1 is a man with short black hair and beard. He wears a pink hat with a yellow stripe, square sunglasses, a yellow tank top, a fuchsia bracelet on his left wrist, an indigo glove, dark purple shorts, fuchsia short socks and cobalt blue shoes with dark purple laces and white soles. He resembles Luis Fonsi.
P2 is a woman with black hair in two buns tied with pink laces. She wears round sunglasses, a denim vest, a black and gold necklace, a fuchsia bra, two bracelets on her left wrist (a blue one and a fuchsia one), a purple glove and dark purple sandals.
P3 is a man with short black hair. He wears a light blue reversed cap, square sunglasses, a black necklace, a fuchsia low-necked T-shirt, brown leather bracelets on his left wrist, an orange glove, dark blue pants and yellow shoes with fuchsia laces and soles. He resembles Daddy Yankee.
P4 is a woman with black hair in two dreadlocks and little mint green bows. She wears round sunglasses, a yellow crop top with fringes on the bottom, a fuchsia bangle on her left forearm and other yellow and fuchsia bracelets on her left wrist, a mint green glove, a pair of denim shorts and dark purple sandals.
This section is a stub. You can help by adding to it.
The routine takes place in a latin town street during a celebration.Their is ribbon and confetti in the background. Their are also houses and it changes the time of day
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine.
Gold Move 1: Swing your right arm to the right.
Gold Move 2: P1 and P3 join P2 and P4s' left hands, while P2 and P4 put their right hand on their chest.
Gold Move 3: Put your left hand to your head and your right hand to your foot.
- Despacito is the second song by Daddy Yankee in the series after Limbo.
- Officially, Daddy Yankee is credited as a featured artist. However, he is credited in-game as a co-artist.
- The clean version of the song is used, thus "de peligro" (from "Déjame sobrepasar tus zonas de peligro") is replaced with "ser tu ritmo". In addition, "gritos", "bang bang" (from "Sabes que esa beba está buscando de mi bang bang" and "Sabes que tu corazón conmigo te hace bang bang"), "pieza" (from the line "Es que esa belleza es un rompecabezas pero pa montarlo aquí tengo la pieza"), "hacerlo" and the entire line "Hasta que las olas griten '¡ay, bendito!'" are censored.
- Although "gritos" is censored, the last time "Hasta provocar tus gritos" is sung, it is not censored.
- In the last verse, "I can move…", from the English remix, is sung instead of "Para que mi…".
- This is the fifth time a non-English word is censored, after María, Alfonso Signorini (Eroe Nazionale), Daddy and Chantaje.
- However, instead of showing "..." for each word that is censored in the line, it only appears once.
- In the UK preview, the coaches’ outfits turn to a lighter shade in the part from "Quiero ver bailar tu pelo" to "Y que olvides tu apellido". The pictograms turn lighter as well but, unlike the outfits, the keep their changed colors for the rest of the preview.
- This detail does not appear in the Gamescom version of the game.
- The pictograms become lighter as well, but they keep these changed colours even after the end of that part.
- P4’s hair is similar to the hair of P2 of Worth It (Extreme Dance Crew).
- Even though Luis Fonsi only says "Fonsi" at the beginning of the song, in the lyrics this appears "Ay Fonsi", like in the music video of the song.
- In the thumbnail for the UK preview, the coaches are stretched horizontally.
Behind the Scenes
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|