Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer wears a multicolored jacket (yellow, pink, blue) over a short blue tee, multicolored shorts in the same colors, pink and blue tights and pink sneakers. She has long, purple hair tied in a pony tail.
The background is a dark green room with rectangular and square shaped domino pieces that move out with the rhythm of the music. Their color changes to green, yellow and pink.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Moves 1 and 2: Raise your right arm while resting your left arm by your hips.
Gold Move 3: Put your arms down while looking up high.
- One player gets 3 stars
- One player gets 4 stars
- One player gets 5 stars
- Get all Gold Moves
- Get the "Energetic" Dance style
- Get GOOD when "I'm a domino" is sung
Domino appears in Party Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to her dance moves:
- Crazy Girl
- I Feel Crazy
- Rock My World
Domino appears in the following Mashup:
- Animals (Club)
Domino appears in the following Dance Quest map:
- Lily Of The Valley
- Domino is the second song by Jessie J in the series.
- "Damn" is censored.
- The second time "Take me down like I’m a domino" is said, in the lyrics, "take me down" and "like I’m a domino" are separated into two different lines, even though whenever else it was said, those two lines were one full line.
- The very last lyric line, "Take me down like I’m a domino", is very slowly highlighted when it reaches to the word "down", and then stops and the line disappears soon after. This was fixed in Just Dance Now.
- This is the only Jessie J song so far to not feature another artist (Price Tag features B.o.B., Wild features Big Sean, and Bang Bang features Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj)
- The song has a caption named "Rock My World", which, coincidentally enough, is a lyric of the song.
- This song is exclusive to the Wii U, although it makes an appearance in Just Dance Now and Just Dance Unlimited.
- The dancer's tongue can be clearly seen; this also happens to the coach for Price Tag, which is sung by Jessie J as well.
- There is a glitch whenever the song is present in a Just Sweat mode; whenever the player plays the song, no calories will be counted for. The sweat bar on the top will still be taken into account, however.
- This is the same case with Want U Back.
- In Just Dance Now, "Take me down like I'm a domino" is separated into two lines (after down), like the aforementioned line in its debut.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • 中文 • 日本語|